Fraze exemplificatoare cu ears
- The reason we have two ears and only one mouth, is that we may hear more and speak less. (Motivul pentru care avem două urechi și numai o gură este acela de a putea auzi mai multe și vorbi mai puțin.) - Zenon din Citium
- I'm fed up to the ears with old men dreaming up wars for young men to die in. (Sunt sătul până peste cap de bătrânii care visează războaie în care să moară tineri.) - George McGovern
- I am imagination. I can see what the eyes cannot see. I can hear what the ears cannot hear. I can feel what the heart cannot feel. (Eu sunt imaginația. Pot să văd ceea ce ochii nu pot vedea. Pot să aud ceea ce urechile nu pot auzi. Pot să simt ceea ce inima nu poate simți.) - Peter Nivio Zarlenga
- A politician is an animal which can sit on a fence and yet keep both ears to the ground. (Un politician este un animal care poate rămâne neutru și totuși poate sta cu ambele urechi la pândă.) - H.L. Mencken
- For women the best aphrodisiacs are words. The G-spot is in the ears, he who looks for it below there is wasting his time. (Cele mai bune afrodiziace pentru femei sunt cuvintele; punctul G e localizat în urechi, iar cine îl caută mai jos își pierde timpul de pomană.) - Isabel Allende
- Whosoever eateth his wheat before it is ripe, must glean ears of corn at the time of harvest. (Cel care-și mănâncă grâul când este încă verde, la vremea recoltei adună rămășițele.) - Saadi
Alte exemple de fraze cu ears
- I was all ears.
- I am all ears to what you say.
- We have two ears.
- I am all ears.
- Tell me, I'm all ears.
- Tell me about it. I'm all ears.
- He could not believe his ears.
- Tell me about it. I'm all ears.
- I'd like it above my ears.
- I'm all ears.
- See with your ears.
- He is up to his ears in debt.
- My ears are always ringing.
- Walls have ears.
- I hear with my ears.
- I'm up to the ears in debt.
- Why are your ears so big?
- My ears sometimes ring.
- I pricked up my ears.
- The belly has no ears.
- My ears burn.
- Lend me your ears!
- We hear with ears.
- We hear with our ears.
- I have a ringing in my ears.
- They were all ears for the news.
- My ears are frostbitten.
- Tell me your story. I am all ears.
- During his speech she was all ears.
- She closed her ears to what he was saying.
- He set us by the ears.
- I want the wax cleaned from my ears.
- Don't buzz about my ears.
- It was so cold my ears hurt.
- Her voice still rings in my ears.
- Her new hairstyle covers her ears.
- She wears rings on her ears.
- He shut his ears to my advice.
- Americans are all ears when people say something.
- His voice reached our ears.
- We were all ears when he started to tell us his secret.
- My ears are going to freeze if I don't go in.
- Would you like your ears to show? (At the barber's)
- Music gratifies the ears.
- They were all ears while the pianist was playing.
- A rabbit has long ears.
- Little pitchers have long ears.
- We hear music with our ears.
- It has come to my ears that he will not be long in this country.
- I could hardly believe my ears when I heard the news.
- What do you use to pick wax out of your ears?
- My ears were ringing from being beaten.
- My ears feel plugged up.
- Walls have ears, shouji have eyes.
- Your ears pop when the plane takes off.
- She held her hands tightly over her ears.
- The blare of the radio burst upon our ears.
- The dog pricked up his ears at the sound.
- What with joy and shame, she blushed to the ears.
- Luciano might have the crowd behind him, but he's still wet behind the ears.
- Then they picked dandelions and put them in their ears.
- I pricked up my ears when I heard of the available apartment.
- The children were all ears when I was telling them the story.
- When the Englishman heard this last question, he could not believe his ears.
- When I told him I had some good news for him, he was all ears.
- The ears of a rabbit are longer than those of a fox.
- At the sound of my voice, my dog pricked up his ears.
- He started to tell us his experiences during his stay in American. We were all ears.
- A rabbit has long ears and a short tail.
- Her lovely voice was a real feast to the ears.
- She put her hands over her ears to shut out the noise.
- If you go underwater, hold your nose and blow (to clear your ears).
- I put my fingers in my ears to block out the terrible sounds.
- However, maybe from the sudden change in pressure when you put them, having your ears pop is a problem.
- What you don't see and hear with your own ears and eyes might be true, but it might also not be true.
Exemple din articole cu ears
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru ears
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2021 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!