Fraze exemplificatoare cu Effect
- The decision shall take effect on the day of its adoption. (Decizia produce efecte la data adoptării.)
- The system shall take effect on 1 January 2020. (Sistemul intră în vigoare la 1 ianuarie 2020.)
- These provisions shall take effect from 1 January 1995. (Aceste dispoziții se aplică de la 1 ianuarie 1995.)
- This decision shall take effect immediately. (Prezenta decizie se aplică imediat.)
- This decision shall take effect on the date of its adoption. (Prezenta decizie produce efecte la data adoptării.)
- This decision shall take effect on the day of its adoption. (Prezenta decizie produce efecte la data adoptării.)
- The best effect of any book is that it excites the reader to self-activity. (Cel mai bun efect al unei cărți este că incită cititorul să fie autodidact.) - Thomas Carlyle
- I was astonished at the effect my successful landing in France had on the nations of the world. To me, it was like a match lighting a bonfire. (Am fost uimit de efectul pe care l-a avut aterizarea mea în Franța asupra statelor lumii. Pentru mine, a fost ca și când aș fi aprins un foc în aer liber cu chibritul.) - Charles Lindbergh
- On a good day, I view the job of president as directing an orchestra. On the dark days, it is more like that of a clutch-engaging the engine to effect forward motion, while taking greater friction. (În zilele bune, văd meseria de președinte ca aceea a unui dirijor de orchestră. În zilele întunecate, seamănă mai mult cu un ambreiaj - angajarea motorului pentru a transmite un efect de mișcare, în timp ce forța de frecare crește.) - A. Bartlett Giamatti
- We never know how far reaching something we may think, say, or do today will effect the lives of millions tomorrow. (Niciodată nu știm cât de mult va afecta milioane de oameni mâine, ceva ce putem gândi, spune sau face azi.) - B.J. Palmer
Alte exemple de fraze cu Effect
- Carpets have the effect of a dust pocket, with merit of sucking up dust and stopping it flying around, but you can say that effect backfires.
- It has had no effect on him.
- The medicine took effect.
- Your advice will have no effect on them.
- Every cause produces more than one effect.
- Can we effect a compromise?
- The medicine had an immediate effect.
- The law is still in effect.
- He wrote to me to the effect that he could not see me.
- This is in effect less expensive than that.
- She cried for effect.
- Our suggestions were, in effect, almost the same.
- Cause and effect react upon each other.
- Benefits are in effect.
- Her tears were just for effect.
- The medicine had no effect.
- I daresay your advice will have its effect on them.
- His theories were put into effect.
- The same cause does not always give rise to the same effect.
- This law shall have effect in Japan.
- This new medicine has a lasting effect.
- Your way of doing things will have an effect on your future.
- Liquor will have an effect on a person.
- His speech had an effect on our emotions.
- His reply was in effect a refusal.
- His remarks had the opposite effect.
- That company is, in effect, bankrupt.
- He wrote her to the effect that he loved her.
- The effect of the drug had worn off.
- It had an effect alien from the one intended.
- We were all surprised at the effect the news had on him.
- Whenever you study, use your dictionary to best effect.
- At last, she has brought the plan into effect.
- If you do that, it will only bring about a contrary effect.
- The medicine had a wonderful effect on him.
- The medicine seemed to have no effect on the patient.
- The new medicine demonstrated an immediate effect.
- The efforts brought about no effect.
- The law is not in effect any longer.
- He wrote to me to the effect that he would visit me.
- The effect of the medicine was amazing.
- A research organization investigated the effect.
- The frost had a bad effect on the crops.
- This has visual impairment as a side effect.
- In effect, flowers are the creators of honey.
- The medicine he had prescribed failed to take effect.
- His words had a great effect on my life.
- She received the letter to the effect that he would soon be back.
- Being silent is regarded in effect as approval.
- Some teachers have a great effect on their students.
- Smoking has an ill effect upon the health.
- What effect did the doctor say this medicine has on people?
- Aspirin has no effect on the blood pressure.
- In this case, translation is, in effect, impossible.
- He left a note to the effect that he was going out for lunch.
- The doctor spoke to the effect that my father would soon get better.
- The resignations would have little or no effect on upcoming indications.
- The new tax system comes into effect next year.
- The plan is brought into effect tomorrow.
- We have a saying to the effect that a good neighbor is better than a faraway relative is.
- The rain had a good effect on the farm crops.
- He retires before the new pension scheme is due to come into effect.
- The discovery will have a momentous effect on the treatment of cancer.
- The content of the letter had an interesting effect on my marriage.
- Pollution has a disastrous effect on the ecology of a region.
- I received a letter from him to the effect that he could not accept my offer.
- CO2 has a lot to do with the so-called greenhouse effect.
- The revised timetable will go into effect on the 5th of this month.
- In music or speaking, a pause is frequently used for dramatic effect.
- He sent me a letter to the effect that his poultry farm would go bankrupt sooner or later.
- The government made an announcement to the effect that taxes would be raised.
- Anastrophe, by switching around words, has the effect of emphasizing text.
- From children to the elderly, sensible exercise has a good effect on the body.
- Please ensure the genitals are obscured by a mosaic effect. [XXX]
- The uncertainty about the weather has had a definite effect upon the Englishman's character.
- Making this matter public would have an effect on our sales, so we're going to overlook it this once.
- Changes of leadership have a great effect on the international political economy.
- The Normans' conquest of England had a great effect on the English language.
- The Doppler effect is also observed with light and with radiant energy in general.
- A scientist had to know how to ask the correct question and to state it so clearly that the answer would be, in effect, a definite yes or no, not "maybe".
- I received a letter from her to the effect that she couldn't accept my marriage proposal.
- This sort of structure is called a double negative, but in effect it shows affirmation.
- Benson and Holmes analyzed the psychological effect of artificial insemination on parents.
- Everyone loves to hear praise, but over-praise has the opposite effect of sounding insincere.
- Smith has spent years studying the effect of sleep and sleep loss on memory and learning.
- When a currency depreciates, that has an inflationary effect on the economy of the country of the currency.
Exemple din articole cu Effect
- The Euro Effect on Spain's Economy.
- I'm not done by a longshot with my first playthrough on Mass Effect 2 and I haven't even picked up Mass Effect 1 (settle down) but I'm already completely enthralled by the title and can't wait for the next DLC to come out later this .
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Effect
Produse referitoare la "effect"
Jason M. Hough