- The entire sum of existence is the magic of being needed by just one person. (Ansamblul întregii vieți este magia faptului că o singură persoană are nevoie de tine.) - Vii Putnam
- Nothing to me is more distasteful than that entire complacency and satisfaction which beam in the countenances of a newly married couple. (Nimic nu îmi displace mai mult decât înfumurarea și satisfacția desăvârșită a cuplurilor proaspăt căsătorite.) - Charles Lamb
- For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks. (Pentru animale, universul a fost clar împărțit în lucruri (a) cu care să te împerechezi, (b) pe care să le mănânci, (c) de care să fugi, și (d) pietre.) - Terry Pratchett
- You have to choose where you look, and in making that choice you eliminate entire worlds. (Trebuie să îți alegi calea și făcând asta, dai la o parte lumi întregi.) - Barbara Bloom
- No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head. (Oriunde mergi și orice faci, trăiești întreaga viață cu limitele impuse de mintea ta.) - Terry Josephson
- This is how the entire course of a life can be changed: by doing nothing. (Așa poți schimba întregul curs al vieții: stând degeaba.) - Ian McEwan
- A fixed idea seems a great idea, not because it is great, but because it fills an entire brain. (O idee fixă pare întotdeauna o idee grozavă, dar nu pentru că e grozavă, ci pentru că ocupă întregul creier.) - Jacinto Benavente
- You cannot hold everybody in your arms. You can hold in your arms only a man. If that man is the loved one, then you can say that you are holding the entire world in your arms. (Nu poți strânge în brațe toată lumea. În brațe poți strânge un singur om. Dar când acela e omul iubit, strângi în brațe toată lumea.) - Paul Louis Lampert
- I do not cut my life into days but my days into lives, each day, each hour, an entire life. (Nu-mi desfac viața în zile, ci zilele mi le compun ca viață; fiecare zi, fiecare oră îmi întregesc viața.) - Juan Ramon Jimenez
Exemple de fraze cu entire
- He is known to the entire country.
- He was an entire stranger to us.
- I was in entire ignorance of what had happened.
- The entire town was under water.
- Please give my best to the entire family.
- Today I love the entire world.
- We spent the entire day on the beach.
- I grasped the entire structure of his argument.
- You won't be let down if you read the entire book.
- Let's clean the entire office next Saturday.
- The entire nation was glad at the news.
- The movie thrilled the entire audience.
- The dog had the liberty of the entire house.
- I spent the entire day on the beach.
- The entire crew takes pride in its work.
- The entire crew was afflicted with food poisoning.
- She gave her entire life to the study of physics.
- I've spent the entire morning cleaning my room.
- The walls supported the entire weight of the roof.
- We spent the entire day in Yoyogi Park.
- Working together, they cleaned the entire house in no time.
- When the Venus de Milo was entire, there were arms on the statue.
- The armed forces occupied the entire territory.
- A network of railroads soon spread over the entire country.
- The entire body is densely covered with hair.
- In the vacation I read the entire works of Milton.
- The hero's speech touched the entire audience.
- The entire theater turned to chaos when somebody cried "Fire!".
- Jane could not believe it when her date polished off an entire chocolate cake.
- The introduction of the new tax is expected to affect the entire economy.
- The armed forces succeeded in occupying the entire territory.
- We introduce you to the entire line up of songs that made it into The Best Ten.
- The atomic bomb destroyed the entire city of Hiroshima.
- Education must not be limited to our youth but must be a continuing process through our entire lives.
- The entire sales staff has worked round the clock for a week.
- He gave away his entire fortune to an old friend's daughter, and expected nothing in return.
- Japan's exports to the entire world topped $314 billion in 1998.
- The result of this experiment leads to our presumption that element T determines the entire structure.
- An inexperienced stock speculator could easily let his business go to pot and lose his entire fortune.
- Regardless of the amount, Brian wants the correct, entire amount by next week.
Exemple din articole cu entire
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru entire
Produse referitoare la "entire"
David Hatcher Childress