Exemple din articole cu entrench
- But while such a character makes for riveting drama, it only serves to entrench a stereotype that women in the workforce battle mightily to overturn.
- They must learn to suffer economically, materially, from their daily decision to entrench the occupation and continue the colonization of Palestine.
- The subsea plough will be used to entrench the Nord Stream pipeline in Swedish and Danish waters.
- Jasmine Dixon & Darxia Morris entrench UCLA in 2nd place.
- Chief who helped military entrench itself in FijiThe AgeFiji, which was under military control after a 2006 coup, did not formally reject its constitution as a republic until Iloilo's 2009 actions.