- I propose getting rid of conventional armaments and replacing them with reasonably priced hydrogen bombs that would be distributed equally throughout the world. (Propun să renunțăm la armamentul standard și să-l înlocuim cu bombe de hidrogen accesibile ca preț, care să fie distribuite egal în toată lumea.) - Idi Amin
- If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other. (Dacă vrei să fii liber, există doar o cale; să garantezi aceeași cantitate de libertate tuturor vecinilor tăi. Nu există altă cale.) - Carl Schurz
- I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally. (Nu am prejudecăți. Urăsc pe toată lumea în mod egal.) - W.C. Fields
- Nuns and married women are equally unhappy, if in different ways. (Călugărițele și femeile căsătorite sunt la fel de nefericite, doar că din motive diferite.) - Christina de Suedia
Exemple de fraze cu Equally
- You have to share the cake equally.
- They are equally matched in their knowledge of English.
- They are equally matched in their knowledge of French.
- The property was divided equally among the heirs.
- We're trying to make sure that the work is shared out equally.
- The two groups share equally in the company.
- The company is equally owned by the two groups.
- Ski on equally weighted parallel skis.
- Divide the pile of documents equally, and take them one by one to either side of the room.
- It is a toss-up whether to drink sake or whiskey, too much of either results equally in drunken revelry.
- Whether you pick the Lions or Tigers to win, the results will be a toss-up because both teams are equally strong.
- College students should study hard, but equally they should also make time for an active social life.
- There are so-called primitive cultures in the jungles of the Amazon and on the island of New Guinea, and there are so-called advanced cultures in Europe, Asia, and Africa; but the languages of these cultures are all equally advanced and complex.
Produse referitoare la "equally"
Kirsten Ott Palladino