Fraze exemplificatoare cu established
- The communities have established the amount receivable. (Comunitățile au constatat creanța.)
- The guaranteed amount shall be established definitively. (Cuantumul garantat se stabilește definitiv.)
- This list shall be established in stages. (Această listă trebuie întocmită în etape.)
- We ought not be over anxious to encourage innovation, in case of doubtful improvement, for an old system must ever have two advantages over a new one; it is established and it is understood. (Nu trebuie să fim prea nerăbdători să încurajăm inovația când este vorba de o îmbunătățire îndoielnică, pentru că un sistem vechi are, întotdeauna, două avantaje asupra unuia nou; este stabilit și este înțeles.) - Charles Caleb Colton
- Justice is the means by which established injustices are sanctioned. (Justiția înseamnă mijloacele prin care sunt sancționate injustițiile stabilite.) - Anatole France
- Men, however learned they may be, can never change anything of the cosmographical order established by God Himself. (Oamenii, oricât de înțelepți, nu vor putea niciodată să schimbe ceva din ordinea cosmică construită de Dumnezeu.) - Jules Verne
Alte exemple de fraze cu established
- He has established himself as a musician.
- He was established as Foreign minister.
- Our school was established in 1951.
- Britain established many colonies.
- This college was established in 1910.
- He established his son in trade.
- They established settlements in Africa.
- The school was established in 1650.
- We are comfortably established in our new home.
- England established many colonies.
- The institution was established in the late 1960s.
- He established a friendly relationship with the natives.
- People established churches and schools there.
- The sheriff established order in the town.
- His maiden work established his reputation.
- That hotel was established about 50 years ago.
- The police established where he was when the crime occurred.
- The English established colonies in America.
- This custom has become firmly established among the Japanese.
- The Renaissance established the dignity of man.
- Newton established the law of gravity.
- They have run this small hotel since it was established.
- Father established his business 40 years ago.
- They established a Japanese language class for the refugees.
- He had established a solid reputation as a man of character.
- We have established friendly relations with the new government of that country.
- We have established the institute with a view to facilitating the research.
- The research institute was established in the late 1960s.
- Now that we are established in our new house we shall be glad to receive visitors.
- The English established colonies in America 1609.
- The company was established in 1950 by the incumbent chairman.
- Impressive isn't it. A company that's only just been established but it's already got many outlets and is in fashion.
- The successful concert tour established her reputation as a singer.
- Years later, Europeans established colonies in the coastal areas.
- Diplomatic relations have not yet been established between Japan and North Korea.
- Japanese people tend to rely on established authority.
- The scientific truth of evolution is so overwhelmingly established, that it is virtually impossible to refute.
- The revolutionary government, while raising troops from the masses and fighting a defensive battle, established a republic and executed Louis XVI.
- The company has already established its fame as a robot manufacturing company.
Exemple din articole cu established
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru established
Produse referitoare la "established"
William H. Danforth