- It is the greatest art of the devil to convince us he does not exist. (Cea mai mare artă a diavolului este să ne convingă că nu există.) - Charles Baudelaire
- To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. (A trăi este cel mai rar lucru din lume. Majoritatea oamenilor există, atâta tot.) - George Orwell
- I exist as I am, that is enough. (Exist așa cum sunt, e de ajuns.) - Walt Whitman
- While I know that the beautiful, the spiritual, and the sublime are today suspect, I have begun to stop resisting the constant urge to deny that beauty has a valid right to exist in contemporary art. (Atâta timp cât știu că frumusețea, spiritualitatea și sublimul sunt suspicioase în zilele noastre, am încetat să mă mai opun imboldului de a nega că frumusețea are dreptul legal de a exista în arta contemporană.) - Ian Hornak
- What would the world do without tea? - how did it exist? I am glad I was not born before tea. (Ce s-ar face lumea fără ceai? Cum ar exista? Mă bucur că nu m-am născut înaintea ceaiului.) - Sydney Smith
- If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning. (Dacă femeile nu ar exista, toți banii din lume nu ar mai avea niciun rost.) - Aristotel Onassis
- There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person. (Pe pământ nu există subiect neinteresant, singurul lucru care poate exista este o persoană neinteresată.) - G.K. Chesterton
- So far as we are human, what we do must be either evil or good; so far as we do evil or good, we are human; and it is better, in a paradoxical way, to do evil than to do nothing; at least we exist. (Atât timp cât suntem umani, ce facem trebuie să fie rău sau bun; atât timp cât facem lucruri rele sau bune, suntem umani; și e mai bine, în mod paradoxal, să facem rău decât să nu facem nimic; cel puțin, existăm.) - T.S. Eliot
- I choose to live, not just exist. (Am ales să trăiesc, nu doar să exist.) - James Hetfield
- I am afraid of death, scared by it. I already don't know whether I exist or not. So dying really terrifies me. (Mă tem de moarte, sunt speriat de ea. Deja nu știu dacă exist sau nu. Așa că a muri chiar mă îngrozește.) - Stephen Rea
Exemple de fraze cu exist
- Without water, we cannot exist.
- Ghosts exist.
- This organization cannot exist without you.
- We cannot exist without water.
- I think that ghosts exist.
- Nobody can exist without food.
- Do ghosts really exist?
- We cannot exist without food.
- I don't exist to you.
- Men can not exist without air.
- There exist supernatural beings.
- No animal can exist without plants.
- If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him.
- Hydrogen does not exist as such in nature.
- The nation ceased to exist.
- I don't believe such things to exist.
- I don't believe that ghosts exist.
- I was searching for something that didn't exist.
- The hunter cannot exist without the hunted.
- Animals cannot exist without air and water.
- No nation can exist completely isolated from others.
- It is difficult to prove that ghosts exist.
- It is believed that ghosts exist in this forest.
- Viruses will exist as long as man.
- Individuals do not exist for the development of the State.
- If it were not for air and water, nothing alive would exist.
- It is reasonable to think that there exist other anomalies in this category.
- Industry as we know it today didn't exist in those days.
- It's very interesting that in Chinese the concept of tense does not exist.
- If it were not for the sun, no living creatures could exist on the earth.
- I think it is good that books still exist, but they do make me sleepy.
- I would like to emphasize the Confucian values that exist within this group.
- Matter can exist as a solid, liquid, or gas.
- No inequality should be allowed to exist between men and women.
- Poland ceased to exist as a nation for 120 years.
- There is no relation between characters appearing, organisations and places to those that really exist.
- Based on my observation of the movement of particle D, I modify the system so that there exist three possible exits.
- It is even becoming accepted even in exam-English that that called "simple future tense" does not exist.
- The eyes themselves can become selective, ignoring part of what is there, and the brain sometimes insists on seeing things that don't exist at all.
- Laughter is a human instinct, and when it comes to instinct, cultural barriers don't exist.
- As yardsticks to measure the effectiveness of information retrieval there exist those called 'recall ratio' and 'precision ratio'.
- Large-scale surface currents are already known to exist, and major currents below the ocean surface, too, are being found.
Exemple din articole cu exist
- One of the fundamental difficulties in theology is the question of how evil can exist if G-d is all powerful.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru exist
Produse referitoare la "exist"
E. M. Cioran