Exemple de fraze cu facing
- I'm facing that problem, myself.
- The girls are facing each other.
- I'd like a room facing the ocean instead.
- We are facing a violent crisis.
- I'd like a room facing the garden.
- We are facing a crucial time.
- Little did he realize the danger he was facing.
- The castle stands facing a beautiful lake.
- My room, facing south, is sunny and very comfortable.
- Russia is facing great financial difficulties.
- So they sought a place such that the conference seating would have them facing the Americans.
- The number of days lost through industrial dispute are shown in the table on the facing page.
- One of the greatest hurdles facing middle school students learning English is relative pronouns.
- Light source, that is what direction the light is facing, also take care with shadowing. Just copy down into the sketch book you have at hand as accurately as possible.
Exemple din articole cu facing
- The Seattle PI is reporting that a Burien man is facing animal cruelty charges on claims that he beat and drowned his girlfriend's Pit Bull dog.
- Kicker Kloss arrested, facing grand theft charge.
- City of Strangers notes a similar case from New York, where Freddy's Bar in Brooklyn is facing demolition to make way for the huge Atlantic Yards Development.
- The NY Times' Nina Bernstein recently reported on the case of Qing Hong Wu, who immigrated to the US as a child and who was facing deportation as a result of with the law as a teenager.