Fraze exemplificatoare cu failure
- The causes of the possible failure are investigated. (Se investighează cauzele posibilului eșec.)
- Success and failure are equally disastrous. (Succesul și eșecul sunt la fel de dezastruoase.) - Tennessee Williams
- One who does not realize his own value is condemned to utter failure. (Cel care nu-i conștient de propria valoare este condamnat la eșec.) - Imam Ali
- Every great improvement has come after repeated failure. Virtually nothing comes out right the first time. Failures, repeated failures, are the posts on the road to achievement. (Toate marile îmbunătățiri au venit după eșecuri repetate. De fapt, nimic nu iese bine din prima. Eșecurile, eșecurile repetate sunt pilonii de pe drumul către realizare.) - Charles F. Kettering
- Failure is success if we learn from it. (Eșecul este succes dacă învățăm din el.) - Malcolm Forbes
- Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. (Eșecul e pur și simplu șansa de a încerca din nou, de data asta cu mai multă inteligență.) - Henry Ford
- Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure. (Înfrângerea nu este cel mai mare eșec. Să nu fi încercat este adevăratul eșec.) - George E. Woodberry
- I'd rather be a failure at something I enjoy than a success at something I hate. (Mai bine să eșuez în ceva ce îmi place decât să reușesc în ceva ce urăsc.) - George Burns
- Congealed thinking is the forerunner of failure... make sure you are always receptive to new ideas. (Gândirea înghețată este semnul eșecului... asigură-te că ești întotdeauna receptiv la idei noi.) - George Crane
- Don't be afraid to fail. Don't waste energy trying to cover up failure. Learn from your failures and go on to the next challenge. It's OK to fail. If you're not failing, you're not growing. (Să nu-ți fie frică să greșești. Nu-ți irosi energia încercând să-ți ascunzi eșecurile. Învață din eșecuri și îndreaptă-te spre următoarea provocare. E în regulă să greșești. Dacă nu greșești, nu evoluezi.) - H. Stanley Judd
- Rigidly organized pre-school classrooms, which value obedience more than development, create the deficits in poor children, imposing a self-image of marginality and failure. (Clasele preșcolare organizate riguros, care pun mai mult preț pe obediență decât pe dezvoltare, creează lipsuri în acei bieți copii, impunându-le o imagine de sine a marginalității și a eșecului.) - Valerie Polakow
Alte exemple de fraze cu failure
- His failure is, in a manner, Our failure too.
- He says he is above failure.
- One failure followed another.
- His failure has nothing to do with me.
- That's the cause of his failure.
- He should reflect on his failure.
- He blamed others for his own failure.
- He blamed his failure on her.
- He steeled himself against possible failure.
- The failure depressed him.
- It is you who are to blame for the failure.
- You are to blame for the failure.
- There seem to be several reasons for his failure.
- The show was far from being a failure.
- His failure seems to have something to do with his character.
- His failure is out of the question.
- The reasons for our failure are as follows.
- You have to account for your failure.
- How do you account for his failure?
- We must reflect on our failure.
- She did not let failure discourage her.
- I accounted for the failure.
- But it's the rhetoric of failure.
- I will answer for the failure.
- He is ashamed of his failure.
- It was a complete failure.
- You ought to blame yourself, not the others, for the failure.
- I am responsible for this failure.
- Risk failure.
- No one informed me of his failure.
- Success or failure is all the same to me.
- You have Jim to thank for your failure.
- You should acknowledge your failure.
- The party was a failure.
- That experiment was a failure.
- Who is to blame for the failure?
- He is to blame for the failure.
- You had better apologize to him for that failure in some way or other.
- The play was far from being a failure.
- I am to blame for my son's failure.
- The secret of success is not to think of failure.
- His failure was the last thing that I expected.
- His attempt ended in failure.
- His failure is not to be ascribed to want of diligence.
- The primary cause of his failure is laziness.
- Idleness leads to failure.
- The immediate cause of his failure was lack of study.
- Gambling brought about his failure.
- His failure was consequent upon his idleness.
- I was informed of his failure in the examination.
- I expect him to get over the shock of his failure.
- His project ended in failure.
- His attempt proved to be a failure.
- His failure led to his resignation.
- He accounted for his failure in an experiment.
- Their plan result in failure.
- They blamed George for the failure.
- They warned us of our possible failure in this plan.
- They blamed him for the failure of the company.
- They blamed the failure on George.
- Her failure is not to be ascribed to want of diligence.
- She is apprehensive of failure in the finals.
- She attributed her failure to her illness.
- She could not sleep at the thought of her failure.
- She attributed her failure to illness.
- She laughed up her sleeve at his failure.
- He blamed the failure on his brother.
- He blamed the teacher for his failure.
- His failure was mainly due to carelessness.
- His failure resulted from his carelessness.
- His failure is due to his ignorance.
- All his endeavors ended in failure.
- His efforts resulted in failure.
- He was sitting there, delighted with my failure.
- He is discouraged by his failure in the examination.
- All her efforts culminated in failure.
- He was broken by the failure of his business.
- He was mortified at his failure in business.
- He tried to kill himself but it ended in failure.
- He was asked to account for his failure.
- Don't laugh at my failure.
- This failure is due to your mistake.
- Our effort ended in failure.
- This failure was brought about by your own negligence.
- I was surprised to hear of his failure.
- My mother was disappointed by my failure.
- The failure is due to his idleness.
- The failure is due to his carelessness.
- The enterprise was doomed to failure.
- What will happen if there's power failure now?
- The negotiation ended in failure.
- I blame him for our failure in the negotiations.
- The reason for your failure is that you did not try hard enough.
- The undertaking was a failure from the beginning.
- The project was a complete failure.
- We saw that the plan would end in failure.
- This attempt resulted in failure.
- That plan resulted with failure.
- The attempt ended in failure.
- Our attempt has proved to be a failure.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru failure
Produse referitoare la "failure"
John C. Maxwell