Fraze exemplificatoare cu fair
- Faint heart never won fair lady. (Cine nu îndrăznește, nu cucerește.)
- Praise a fair day at night. (După ce apune soarele laudă ziua.)
- She of the fair hair. (Femeia cu părul blond.)
- She's got a fair complexion while her brother is very dark. (Ea are un ten deschis, în timp ce fratele ei îl are foarte închis.)
- That's not fair do's! (Pe din două!)
- That's not fair do's. (Nu e în regulă.)
- The ball struck him fair on the nose. (Mingea îl lovi drept în nas.)
- Turn about is fair play. (Se schimbă soarta.)
- Diplomats are useful only in fair weather. As soon as it rains they drown in every drop. (Diplomații sunt utili doar pe vreme bună. Cum începe să plouă se îneacă în fiecare picătură.) - Charles de Gaulle
- All's fair in love and war. (În dragoste și război totul e permis.) - F.E. Smedley
- The issues of humanity and what is fair treatment and good treatment of a fellow human being should not really be based on a personal sense of right and wrong or judgment. (Problemele umanității și ceea ce reprezintă un tratament drept și bun a unui seamăn al nostru nu ar trebui să se întemeieze pe sentimente personale de bine și rău sau de judecată.) - Debbie Harry
- Certain people use the fair winds just to walk against the stream. (Unii au vântul de partea lor pentru a merge împotriva curentului.) - Hasier Agirre
- Life is not always fair. Sometimes you get a splinter sliding down a rainbow. (Viața nu e întotdeauna corectă. Te poți trezi cu o țandără mare și dureroasă când aluneci pe un curcubeu.) - Terri Guillemets
Alte exemple de fraze cu fair
- Fair enough!
- That's not fair.
- They should also be fair to others.
- Fair does!
- It's not fair that she can go and I can't.
- He's very fair-minded.
- This isn't fair.
- Fair, later cloudy.
- She is as wise as fair.
- It's a fair cop.
- To me, fair friend, you never can be old.
- He has a fair income.
- He is in a fair way to being elected.
- The law is not always fair.
- She has a fair complexion.
- Mr Hasimoto is fair to us.
- The weather will be fair today.
- A teacher must be fair with his students.
- Turn about is fair play.
- The referee must be fair to both teams.
- Let's make it a fair trade.
- He got a fair mark in the examination.
- A fair weather friend.
- The weather turned fair.
- Will it be fair in Tokyo tomorrow?
- Give him a fair half.
- His advice to us was that we should play fair.
- There was nothing worthy of remark at the fair.
- There was a row of about 20 stalls at the fair.
- Some are deceived by fair words.
- None but the brave deserves the fair.
- She is fair, fat and forty.
- It's not fair! I have to do the hard work!
- Richard is fair, even to people he does not like.
- He who has a fair wife needs more than two eyes.
- She has fair skin and hair.
- I think she has a fair amount of sense.
- The judgement is very fair to both parties.
- The city is hosting the fair.
- The judge in the case was not fair.
- The lawyer has a fair income.
- If you treat him fairly, he will be fair with you.
- All is fair in love and war.
- The teacher was very fair when she marked our exams.
- The belly is not filled with fair words.
- All's fair in love and war. [Proverb]
- His performance was fair game for criticism.
- He has blue eyes and fair hair.
- They fought a fair battle with the enemy.
- She's got a fair complexion while her brother is very dark.
- No love is foul nor prison fair.
- There were a fair number of people in the hall.
- The article covers all the events at the fair.
- You don't have to write your composition out fair.
- The dress does not make the fair. [Proverb]
- We are having an international trade fair this month.
- I don't think you play her fair in doing such a thing.
- After rain comes fair weather. [Proverb]
- Whether you win or lose, you must play fair.
- It's not fair to attribute your failure to your parents.
- We have to play fair, whether we win or lose.
- The sky promises fair weather.
- Hoist your sail when the wind is fair.
- All is fair in love and war. [Proverb]
- I will not say play fair but I would wish that you refrain from indiscreet acts.
- The peacock has fair feathers but foul feet.
- I can't agree to your proposal on the ground that it is not fair and reasonable.
- Mayuko made a fair copy of the draft.
- Our departure tomorrow is contingent on fair weather.
- The girl with fair skin passes for nineteen.
- No matter how fair the sun shines, still it must set.
- Faint heart never won fair lady.
- Fair words fill not the belly. [Proverb]
- Fair words butter no parsnips. [Proverb]
- The business will yields a fair return on the investment.
- Fair competition needs to be ensured for a healthy growth of the industry.
- The firm has built up a wide reputation for fair dealing.
- Faint heart never won fair lady. [Proverb]
- Native American Indians have a fair historical right to claim they got a raw deal from the government.
- We insist that during the next three days you make decisions which are fair to all generations and which show an active concern for the environment.
- Winning is a great thing, but fair play is greater. You realize is not winning that counts.
Exemple din articole cu fair
- From world affairs to entertainment, business to fashion, crime to society, Vanity Fair is a cultural catalyst that drives the popular dialogue globally.
- Vanity Fair has launched the Vanity Fair Hollywood app to help you access their Oscar related content on the iPhone.
- From our fair tax proposals which will see millions of people lifted out of paying income tax and millions more seeing a Ł700 cut in their income tax, ensuring that our politics is clean and local, to providing a fair start for our .
- In the case Rob mentioned, a sculptor whose work was in someone else's photo claimed it was not fair use.
- Check out the new Vanity Fair Hollywood iPhone/Facebook app!
- The Academy Awards are just around the corner, and magazine Vanity Fair is launching a free branded iPhone app to promote its Oscar-related .
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru fair
Produse referitoare la "fair"
Mary Jane Mucklestone
Amy Krouse Rosenthal