fancy oneself as
Exemple din articole cu fancy oneself as
- It's hard to fancy oneself as the modern June Cleaver while holding a non-descript white spray bottle and squirting patchouli scented fluid.
- It is one thing to fancy oneself as an all-in wrestler, and quite another to have to do it.
- I guess it is pretty ridiculous to fancy oneself as a protagonist in an absurdly romantic scene, but I don't see anything wrong with any person wishing to be in such a scene, and anyone who can recognize that honest desire in oneself .
- And yet it is quite another thing to fancy oneself as bolstering, through one's resistance to particular instances like these, some more vast historical abstraction called "Reason" or "Enlightenment" as such with which one then .
- But neither Holocaustdenial nor fancy oneself as aryan is a majority-position in these days Germany and to portrait the position of the heirs of the nazis, the NPD, which is lucky if it gets 2% in an election as characterizing for the .
- It is tremendously satisfying to see young people grow and learn and to fancy oneself as part of the process.