Fraze exemplificatoare cu Feeling
- A feeling of drowsiness crept over him. (Îl cuprinsese o stare de somnolență.)
- Are you feeling well? (Vă simțiți bine?)
- She has been feeling much better for the past few hours. (Se simte mult mai bine de câteva ore.)
- The general feeling was against him. (Toți erau împotriva lui.)
- No opera plot can be sensible, for people do not sing when they are feeling sensible. (Subiectul unei piese de operă nu poate fi niciodată rațional, pentru că oamenii nu cântă atunci când gândesc rațional.) - Wystan Hugh Auden
- Self-respect: the secure feeling that no one, as yet, is suspicious. (Respect față de sine: sentimentul de siguranță că nimeni nu este încă suspicios.) - H.L. Mencken
- Ethics is not definable, is not implementable, because it is not conscious; it involves not only our thinking, but also our feeling. (Etica nu poate fi definită, nu poate fi implementată, pentru că nu e rațională; nu face apel doar la gândire, ci și la sentimente) - Valdemar W. Setzer
- A feeling of real need is always a good enough reason to pray. (Un sentiment de nevoie reală este întotdeauna un motiv destul de bun pentru a te ruga.) - Hannah Whitall Smith
- Little, vicious minds abound with anger and revenge, and are incapable of feeling the pleasure of forgiving their enemies. (Mințile înguste și răuvoitoare abundă în furie și dorință de răzbunare, fiind incapabile să simtă bucuria iertării dușmanului.) - Earl of Chesterfield
- Build for your team a feeling of oneness, of dependence on one another and of strength to be derived by unity. (Construiește în echipa ta un sentiment de identitate, de dependență reciprocă și de putere care să rezulte din unitate.) - Vince Lombardi
- Intense feeling too often obscures the truth. (Deseori, sentimentele puternice umbresc adevărul.) - Harry Truman
- My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. (Motto-ul meu a fost întotdeauna să merg mai departe. Fie că dădeam greș sau nu mă simțeam bine, fie că întâmpinam probleme în afara terenului, singurul lucru pe care îl aveam de făcut era să merg mai departe.) - Hank Aaron
- When you read history it is quite astonishing to discover that there never was a day when men thought times were really good. Every generation in history has been haunted by the feeling of crisis. (Când citești istoria, este destul de uimitor să descoperi că n-a existat nicio zi în care oamenii să fi considerat că vremurile erau bune. Fiecare generație din istorie a fost bântuită de sentimentul crizei.) - Harold Walker
- To feel valued, to know, even if only once in a while, that you can do a job well is an absolutely marvelous feeling. (Să te simți apreciat, să știi, chiar dacă numai uneori, că poți să faci un lucru bine, este un sentiment absolut minunat.) - Barbara Walters
Alte exemple de fraze cu Feeling
- I have a feeling he is right.
- Now I've got a feeling'
- Are you feeling better?
- I'm not feeling well lately.
- They kept on feeling their way.
- He has little feeling for others.
- There's nothing that can be done about his feeling sorry for her.
- I am feeling much better now.
- He could not help feeling sorry for her.
- I've not been feeling very well lately.
- Are you feeling OK?
- I can't help feeling sorry for him.
- I am not feeling well.
- I'm not feeling well.
- I have a feeling that I have been here before.
- I could not help feeling sorry for him.
- I'm feeling stressed.
- I'm feeling tired.
- I can't understand his feeling.
- I'm feeling sick.
- I am feeling sad about it.
- I have a feeling that he may blow in sometime soon.
- I had a feeling this might happen.
- How are you feeling today?
- There is no feeling in my toes at all.
- I had no feeling in my fingers.
- How are you feeling this morning?
- I could not help feeling sympathy with him.
- I'm feeling much better today.
- I am feeling quite pleased about what you've said.
- I always have an uncomfortable feeling.
- I always have a tired feeling.
- I have feeling in my legs.
- I can't help feeling sorry for the girl.
- I have a feeling that she will come today.
- She asked me whether I was perhaps not feeling very well.
- A strange feeling came over me.
- Her feeling for him was reciprocated.
- We couldn't help feeling sorry for her.
- I'm feeling low.
- I'm feeling fine now.
- Whenever you're in trouble or feeling down, I'll be there for you.
- I couldn't help feeling sorry for him.
- Are you feeling sick?
- Are you feeling under the weather?
- I am not feeling quite up to par.
- I am feeling fit.
- We will have to get over the feeling of helplessness.
- Feeling sleepy, I went to bed.
- I don't have to go to the doctor any more. I'm feeling much better.
- Feeling himself insulted, he got angry.
- I have a feeling that something is lacking in my life
- There had never been any ill-feeling between them until that night.
- I had complete mastery over my feeling.
- I'm feeling kind of tired.
- I'm not good at expressing my feeling.
- I am feeling wonderfully refreshed.
- The strange feeling came back.
- He has a deep feeling for the weak.
- He is devoid of human feeling.
- He was devoid of human feeling.
- He seems to be bankrupt of all tender feeling.
- He says what he thinks regardless of other people's feeling.
- He was overcome by a feeling of melancholy.
- I'm feeling a little blue today.
- She had a vague feeling of guilt.
- I haven't been feeling like myself since last month.
- I have a feeling that Masao may blow in sometime soon.
- I cannot look at this photo without feeling very sad.
- Feeling a little dizzy, I sat down for a while.
- She was feeling kind of tired.
- She's been feeling a little on edge recently.
- She cheered me up when I was feeling blue.
- He's been feeling a little on edge recently.
- I was feeling blue all day.
- We cannot exclude feeling from our experience.
- I had a feeling that something dreadful was happening.
- The general feeling is that it's wrong.
- I have a pressing feeling in my stomach.
- I get the feeling you still have an axe to grind. If you've got something to say come on out and say it.
- I'm afraid I'm feeling out of sorts right now.
- I'm feeling sort of tired.
- She's feeling much better thanks to that medical treatment.
- I am feeling up-lifted at the thought of it.
- I'm feeling ill, but I intend to go out anyhow.
- I'm feeling the breath of life.
- I have a feeling you'll be a very good lawyer.
- I have a feeling that something dreadful is going to happen.
- I'm not able to make clear how I am feeling.
- I'm feeling good this morning.
- I get the feeling I'm being lead round the houses.
- He could show his feeling with music instead of words.
- I'm going to get going before this feeling goes!! Well they do say "Strike while the iron is hot".
- He was feeling for the light switch in the dark.
- I cannot help feeling that the attempt has turned out to be a failure.
- He must be worked upon so that his feeling may be made to change.
- I can hardly make a speech without feeling nervous.
- What's the matter, Jane? You look like you aren't feeling well.
- I'm still feeling a little homesick and so many things seem strange to me.
- I had no idea it would be such an expensive restaurant. I get the feeling.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Feeling
Produse referitoare la "feeling"