feelings of oppression
Exemple din articole cu feelings of oppression
- For now though, I'm aware that I need to bring all these feelings of oppression into the light of day.
- Today have been enabled for cultural events and, far to produce feelings of oppression or danger, has become a place full of charm, with very broad chambers with ceilings totaling up to thirty feet high, and where possible from dinner .
- This incident arose the feelings of oppression among the youth of his region leading to manifestations in different regions of Tunisia.
- Many countries previous to and during World War II experienced periods of forced artistic submission, creating feelings of oppression that built up and exploded onto the creative world in the 1960s.
- The writing of Margarita Engle takes the reader on a magical journey as she reveals the feelings of oppression that women and people of color have lived with througout history.
- ... and then turn around and leave You always feel that there is a man who loves you, you should be. You can just spray your dissatisfaction, say wounding. You know do not know what is love Feelings of oppression will really. ...
- Consequently, there was an accumulation of congestion, feelings of oppression and abhorrence to anything related to Gaddafi.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2020 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!