Fraze exemplificatoare cu fellow
- Do not always assume the other fellow has intelligence equal to yours. He may have more. (Nu presupune niciodată că celălalt are o inteligență egală cu a ta. S-ar putea să aibă mai multă.) - Terry Thomas
- We must respect the other fellow's religion,but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart. (Trebuie să respectăm religia celuilalt, dar doar în sensul și în măsura în care respectăm teoria lui că nevasta sa este frumoasă și copiii săi deștepți.) - H.L. Mencken
- Watch out for the fellow who talks about putting things in order Putting things in order always means getting other people under your control. (Ferește-te de cel care vorbește despre rezolvarea problemelor. A rezolva problemele înseamnă întotdeauna să ai alți oameni sub controlul tău.) - Barbara de Angelis
- On the outskirts of every agony sits some observant fellow who points. (La sfârșitul fiecărei agonii, stă un observator care arată cu degetul.) - Virginia Woolf
- An inventor is simply a fellow who doesn't take his education too seriously. (Un inventator este, pur și simplu, un om care nu își ia educația prea în serios.) - Charles F. Kettering
- The issues of humanity and what is fair treatment and good treatment of a fellow human being should not really be based on a personal sense of right and wrong or judgment. (Problemele umanității și ceea ce reprezintă un tratament drept și bun a unui seamăn al nostru nu ar trebui să se întemeieze pe sentimente personale de bine și rău sau de judecată.) - Debbie Harry
Alte exemple de fraze cu fellow
- What a mean fellow!
- What a mean fellow he is!
- He is a mean fellow.
- He is a merry fellow.
- What a nice fellow he is!
- I can't abide that fellow.
- He is such a lazy fellow.
- He is a self-willed fellow.
- That fellow can't tell right from wrong.
- What a disagreeable fellow he is!
- Who in the world is the fellow over there?
- I can't bear that fellow.
- He is quite a nice fellow and liked by everyone.
- He is really a queer fellow!
- He is an unpleasant fellow.
- He seems to be a nice fellow.
- He is a good fellow.
- He is not such a nasty fellow as you think.
- That fellow is a thorough fool.
- He ought to know better than to quarrel with such a fellow.
- What a haughty fellow he is!
- He is a very decent fellow.
- I can't abide that fellow
- An amiable fellow.
- You must not keep company with such a mean fellow.
- This fellow is an artist!
- He is a lazy fellow.
- What a dishonest fellow!
- He is so nice a fellow.
- He is a very forgetful fellow.
- In fact, he is a nice fellow.
- He's quite a nice fellow but I don't like him.
- He is by nature a kind fellow.
- He is hardly friendly with his fellow workers.
- He is a good fellow at heart.
- He is not such a mean fellow as will speak against other people.
- He is a kind and nice fellow.
- He was a good fellow at heart.
- He was a bright little fellow of eleven.
- Peter is a merry fellow.
- If you trust such a fellow, you'll lose everything you have.
- Takeo is quite a good fellow in his way.
- I did wrong in trusting such a fellow.
- How can you tolerate that rude fellow?
- Judging from what you have seen of him, this fellow is not a coward.
- The fellow standing over there is my friend.
- That fellow is a cool hand.
- I absolutely will not speak to that fellow again!
- If it were not for his idleness, he would be a nice fellow.
- Fred is a lazy fellow.
- He is always isolated from his fellow workers.
- For all his faults, he is a good fellow.
- A strange fellow, he never speaks unless spoken to.
- He is a good fellow, to be sure, but he isn't reliable.
- He welcomed his fellow worker into his home.
- He is by no means a pleasant fellow to associate with.
- The teacher was impatient with the idle fellow.
- He was a quiet fellow; came from a good family.
- All you have to do is to cultivate the ability to put yourself in the other fellow's place.
- Lending money to such a fellow is as good as throwing it away.
- My fellow citizens of the world: Ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.
- I guess Ichiko is a fellow rule-breaker, she's sending me a smile filled with affection for a comrade.
- A sailor saw his fellow sailor sink from exhaustion.
- My fellow Americans : ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.
Exemple din articole cu fellow
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru fellow
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2021 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!