Fraze exemplificatoare cu found
- A staff is quickly found to beat a dog with. (La nevoie orice pretext e bun.)
- A staff is soon found to beat a dog with. (La nevoie orice pretext e bun.)
- On examining the box closer I found it empty. (Cercetând lada mai atent am constatat că e goală.)
- This idea found a lodgment in his mind. (Această idee i s-a înrădăcinat în minte.)
- We found ourselves at the foot of a hill. (Ne-am pomenit la poalele unui deal.)
- We found that he had left the house. (Am constatat că părăsise casa.)
- You found me where no one else was looking. (M-ai găsit acolo unde nimeni nu s-a gândit să caute.)
- On a group of theories one can found a school; but on a group of values one can found a culture, a civilization, a new way of living together among men. (Pe baza unor teorii se poate fonda o școală, dar pe baza unor valori poate lua naștere o cultură, o civilizație, un nou stil de a conviețui cu oamenii.) - Ignazio Silone
- Peace of mind can only be found by going within. It cannot be found in the things of the world. Go within and find that inner peace - the peace that passeth all understanding. (Pacea minții poate fi găsită numai mergând în interior. Ea nu poate fi găsită în lucrurile lumești. Mergi în interiorul tău și găsește pacea interioară - pacea care trece dincolo de orice înțelegere.) - Sri Vasudeva
- I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it. (Am descoperit că cea mai bună cale de a da sfaturi copiilor tăi este să afli ce vor și apoi să-i sfătuiești să facă acel lucru.) - Harry Truman
- I found out that when you get married the man becomes the head of the house. And the woman becomes the neck, and she turns the head any way she wants to. (Am descoperit că, atunci când se însoară, bărbatul devine capul familiei. Femeia devine gâtul acelei familii și-i întoarce capul după cum vrea ea.) - Yakov Smirnoff
- Blessed is he who has found his work; let him ask no other blessedness. (Binecuvântat este cel care și-a găsit rostul; să nu-și dorească altă fericire.) - Thomas Carlyle
- The Romans would never have found time to conquer the world if they had been obliged first to learn Latin. (Romanii nu ar fi avut nicicând timp să cucerească lumea dacă ar fi fost obligați să învețe latina mai întâi.) - Heinrich Heine
- When a nation goes down, or a society perishes, one condition may always be found; they forgot where they came from. They lost sight of what had brought them along. (Când o națiune decade sau o societate dispare, una din condiții este mereu aceeași; au uitat de unde au venit. Au pierdut din vedere ce i-a adus împreună.) - Carl Sandburg
- I have never found, in a long experience of politics, that criticism is ever inhibited by ignorance. (Nu am constatat, după o vastă experiență în politică, că critica este inhibată vreodată de ignoranță.) - Harold MacMillan
- America will never run... And we will always be grateful that liberty has found such brave defenders. (America nu va fugi niciodată... Și vom fi întotdeanuna recunoscători că libertatea a găsit asemenea apărători curajoși.) - George W. Bush
- I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love. (Am descoperit paradoxul că dacă iubesc până mă doare, atunci nu mai există durere, ci doar mai multă dragoste.) - Maica Tereza
Alte exemple de fraze cu found
- I found a solution, but I found it so fast that it can't be the right solution.
- Nobody by that name is to be found around here.
- I found them all but one.
- She found herself much alone.
- The one that wants is not found.
- I found you.
- Getting there, there, I found him.
- I found what I was looking for.
- You found me where no one else was looking.
- I found out where she was.
- They kept quiet so that they would not be found.
- At last he found out the truth.
- At last he found out how to make it.
- I found what I was looking for in the drawers.
- They found out a new method.
- I found it difficult to get along with him.
- Such a thing cannot be found everywhere.
- I found Tony.
- Leave it where you found it.
- He asked me if I had found it.
- He found me a taxi.
- We found that everyone was asleep.
- I found him at his books.
- Still I haven't found what I'm looking for.
- I found that the machine was of no use.
- He found out the secret.
- He found out the answers for himself.
- It will go hard with him if he is found out.
- Somehow or other I found his house.
- He found my bike.
- At last he found the evidence he was looking for.
- I found the building.
- But for the map, we could not have found the way.
- After a while he found out the answer.
- I found him kind.
- I found him a job.
- There is kindness to be found everywhere.
- The ring was nowhere to be found.
- The boy is yet to be found.
- I tried to please him, which I found very difficult.
- Willing mind is what I have found at last.
- When I came to, I found myself in the hospital.
- I found him honest.
- It was entirely by chance that I found out what he was doing.
- I found it something of a disappointment.
- It was lucky for you that you found it.
- I found my bicycle gone.
- He found them on her own head.
- I found out the truth.
- Someone's lost and someone's found.
- The document was nowhere to be found.
- This is what I found in the cave.
- I found it difficult to please him.
- I found the key for which I had been looking.
- I found it best to say nothing about the matter.
- We found him alive.
- I found holes here and there.
- Well now ... shall we scarper before we're found?
- The watch was not to be found anywhere.
- I found her kind.
- If you are found out, you'll catch it.
- We found out the key at last.
- We found trouble everywhere.
- The police found them out very soon.
- I found her graceful.
- I found your cap.
- I found it difficult to please her.
- It was not until the next day that they found her.
- The ring was not to be found anywhere.
- My briefcase was nowhere to be found.
- Looking into the room, I found nobody there.
- I have found another job.
- We found that we had lost our way.
- I found him the book.
- She seems to have found a boyfriend.
- The key was nowhere to be found.
- I found the very thing you had been looking for.
- We found out where he lives.
- Where is the lost-and-found?
- She found the money gone.
- I found her very amusing.
- Where is the lost and found?
- She was found guilty.
- Your watch has been found.
- Where was it that you found this key?
- I've found something amazing!
- The child found his feet at last.
- I found that he was gazing at me at a distance.
- I found that he was turned over to the police.
- I found him to be a good workman.
- I found it very difficult to come up to him in mathematics.
- In the woods they found themselves in danger.
- I found a dollar in the street.
- I only found out about it purely by accident.
- I called at his house but found that he was out.
- I found him a bright boy.
- I found his house easily.
- When I felt for my pocketbook I found it was gone.
- I found no job today.
- I found myself listening to his records.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru found
Produse referitoare la "found"
Gertrude Chandler Warner
Lynn K. Wilder