Fraze exemplificatoare cu fresh
- She made a fresh attempt. (Mai făcu o încercare.)
- She made me a fresh pot of tea. (Mi-a pregătit pe loc un ibric de ceai.)
- Use fresh solutions only. (Se utilizează numai soluție proaspătă.)
- I love these little people; and it is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us. (Îi iubesc pe acești oameni micuți; și nu e un lucru mărunt când ei, care sunt atât de nevinovați în fața lui Dumnezeu, ne iubesc la rândul lor.) - Charles Dickens
- You cannot step into the same river twice, for fresh waters are ever flowing in upon you. (Nu poți intra de două ori în același râu, pentru că noi ape curg mereu la vale.) - Heraclit
- One should never criticize his own work except in a fresh and hopeful mood. The self-criticism of a tired mind is suicide. (Nimeni nu ar trebui să își critice propria muncă, decât într-o manieră proaspătă și optimistă. Autocritica unei minți plictisite este sinucidere.) - Charles Horton Cooley
- You are looking as fresh as paint. (Arăți proaspăt ca vopseaua.) - F.E. Smedley
- Childhood is the world of miracle and wonder; as if creation rose, bathed in the light, out of the darkness, utterly new and fresh and astonishing. (Copilăria este o lume de miracole și de uimire a creației scăldate în lumină, ieșind din întuneric, nespus de nouă și proaspătă și uluitoare.) - Eugene Ionesco
Alte exemple de fraze cu fresh
- Not all of these eggs are fresh.
- None of these eggs are fresh.
- He is fresh from college.
- This egg is fresh.
- All these eggs are not fresh.
- He was then fresh from college.
- We went out for some fresh air.
- We need fresh air.
- These lemons are fresh.
- Is there any fresh news?
- Please let in some fresh air.
- There is nothing like fresh air.
- Let in some fresh air.
- I want some fresh eggs.
- It is still fresh in my memory.
- The new teacher is fresh from college.
- Take a fresh look at your life style.
- In May the trees have fresh leaves.
- This bread is fresh from the oven.
- Give me a fresh bottle, he said.
- Let's breathe the fresh air.
- He went outside for a breath of fresh air.
- I feel fresh after a walk.
- Our teacher is fresh out of college.
- I have a craving for fresh fruit.
- Fresh fruit is good for you.
- The air is fresh in the morning.
- I want to eat fresh fish.
- I feel like getting some fresh air.
- Fresh air is blowing in.
- He is fresh from college, so he has no experience.
- Eat more fresh vegetables.
- The teacher is fresh from college.
- The event is still fresh in our memory.
- The leaves look fresh in the rain.
- Fruit fresh from the tree.
- The leaves are fresh after a rainfall.
- A refrigerator keeps meat fresh.
- Wouldn't you like to get some fresh air?
- How can I pick out fresh fish?
- She is fresh from college, so she has no experience.
- Her dance was very fresh as a daisy.
- She went outside to get a breath of fresh air.
- She is a teacher fresh from the university.
- Fresh fruit is good for your health.
- She opened the window to let in fresh air.
- Fresh vegetables are very dear in winter.
- I ate a fresh lemon for the vitamin C.
- Fresh fruit is good for the health.
- Everything starts wearing fresh colors.
- The water in lakes and rivers is usually fresh.
- I opened the window so I might let fresh air in.
- Fresh vegetables promote health.
- This is the season to pick fresh tea.
- Open the window and let in some fresh air.
- Our new English teacher is fresh from college.
- The fresh snow looks beautiful on the hill.
- There are plenty of fresh eggs on the table.
- Fresh air is necessary to good health.
- She went to the market to buy fresh vegetables.
- Light is as necessary as fresh air is for health.
- Everything in the fields and mountains looks fresh when spring comes.
- The traffic accident is fresh in his memory.
- The air in the mountain is fresh and clean.
- You should make a fresh start in life.
- She is an English teacher fresh from college.
- We ate fresh fruit after dinner.
- I bought some fresh eggs which had just come from the farm.
- I always buy fresh vegetables instead of frozen ones.
- The mountaineer craved fresh water.
- That fish lives in fresh water.
- He gathered men fresh from college and new to the business.
- The enemy flung fresh troops into the battle.
- He opened the window to left in some fresh air.
- We eat a fresh, green salad every day.
- Open the window and let some fresh air into the room, please.
- Sunlight is no less necessary to good health than fresh air.
- She opened the window so as to let the fresh air into the room.
- Two young men fresh from college have joined us.
- If you keep early hours, you may always be fresh as a daisy in the morning.
- Salmon lay their eggs in fresh water.
- John is a strong believer in fresh air.
- The explosion of the space shuttle is still fresh in my memory.
- The river was alive with fresh water fish.
- The summit of the mountain is covered with fresh snow.
- What would you like for dessert - ice cream or fresh fruit?
- As we need fresh air, so fish need clean water.
- She likes to eat fresh raw vegetables.
- The sight of fresh lobster gave me an appetite.
- Fresh air and exercise are good for the health.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable are good for your health.
- Flowers and trees need clean air and fresh water.
- There was no fresh meat in the market today, so you'll have to content yourselves with something out of a tin.
- This truck transports fresh food from Aomori to Tokyo.
- This condo is getting old. Why don't we redecorate to give it a fresh feel?
- Such fishes as carp and trout live in fresh water.
- It's invigorating to breathe the brisk, fresh mountain air.
- For that reason it's always held in a fresh atmosphere, and this time too it was a fulfilling day.
- Houses should be built so as to admit plenty of light as well as of fresh air.
- All our pies are baked fresh during the night for your dining pleasure the next day.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru fresh
Produse referitoare la "fresh"
Jennifer Trainer Thompson