- America is a large, friendly dog in a very small room. Every time it wags its tail, it knocks over a chair. (America este un câine mare, prietenos, într-o încăpere foarte mică. De fiecare dată când dă din coadă, dărâmă câte un scaun.) - Arnold Toynbee
Exemple de fraze cu friendly
- He was very friendly to everybody.
- He is very friendly toward me.
- Once you get to know her she is very friendly.
- He seems to be friendly.
- Everyone is friendly to her.
- He is very friendly to her.
- He is always friendly to me.
- She is friendly to everybody.
- I am friendly with her.
- He is very friendly to us.
- He looks very friendly, but I suspect him all the same.
- My brother has been friendly to him.
- You must be friendly with your neighbors.
- These animals are very friendly, too.
- Everyone was friendly to the new girl.
- The girl is friendly to me.
- He is a friendly person.
- I will be friendly to him even if he doesn't like me.
- He has a friendly nature.
- He is on friendly terms with her.
- You must not be stubborn and should be friendly.
- She has a friendly appearance.
- The Chinese are a friendly people.
- A horse is a friendly animal.
- He's been friendly with my kid brother.
- He is very friendly, so I enjoy working with him.
- He is hardly friendly with his fellow workers.
- There is a friendly atmosphere in the office.
- Americans are very friendly people.
- People who wait on you here are very friendly.
- The inhabitants of the island are friendly.
- Most dogs are inclined to be friendly.
- We had a friendly talk with the gentleman.
- All the students in my class are friendly.
- The butcher who sold me this beef is always friendly.
- We must maintain the friendly relations between Japan and the U.S.
- She wrote him a friendly letter, and thanked him for his help.
- The girl was friendly with a bright smile.
- She smiled at me with friendly brown eyes.
- The countries terminated friendly relations.
- Ken appears a friendly person.
- We should keep up friendly relations with neighboring countries.
- He gave me a piece of friendly advice.
- He established a friendly relationship with the natives.
- On having a talk with him, I found him troubled but friendly.
- My boyfriend is smart, handsome, and friendly too.
- This is a friendly remainder about an overdue invoice.
- I have been on friendly terms with him for more than twenty years.
- The uncle gave me a friendly piece of advice.
- Japan and the United States became friendly nations.
- We have established friendly relations with the new government of that country.
- He cloaked his evil intentions with his friendly behavior.
- The policeman talked to the children in as friendly a manner as he could.
- A bear is a friendly beast in comparison with a tiger.
- Japan maintains friendly relations with the United States.
- She is bright, friendly, kind, and considerate. In brief, she is a good person.
- At one time we were enemies, but we've buried the hatchet and we are now on friendly terms with each other.
- Don't worry. He may look intimidating at first glance but he's actually a very friendly person.
- So friendly was his letter that she was deeply moved and began to cry.
- very friendly people from the South and delicious homestyle food
Exemple din articole cu friendly
- Craig Bellamy may have played his last friendly for Wales after being left out for next week's fixture against Sweden.
- Michael McDonald collaborating/Phoemixing DFA duo Holy Ghost! are trading covers with UK dance-punkers Friendly Fires on a forthcoming split 12.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru friendly
Produse referitoare la "friendly"
Rhonda Fleming Hayes