Fraze exemplificatoare cu gas
- Step on the gas ! (Grăbește-te!)
- The error of the gas meter is not taken into account. (Nu se ține seama de eroarea contorului de gaz.)
Alte exemple de fraze cu gas
- We need to look for a gas station because this car will soon run out of gas.
- The gas was compressed into a gas cylinder.
- I have gas.
- I'm out of gas.
- Did you turn off the gas?
- Oh, no! We're running out of gas.
- We ran out of gas on the way there.
- We have run out of gas.
- See if the gas is turned off.
- Is there a gas station around here?
- Please turn up the gas.
- We're running out of gas.
- The gas is running out.
- Turn off the gas.
- Turn off the gas!
- Should I pay for the gas?
- Please turn off the gas.
- Is gas available in this neighborhood?
- I have gas indigestion.
- Have you turned off the gas yet?
- Be sure to turn off the gas before you go out.
- Where do I pay for the gas?
- He puts aside some gas.
- How far is the next gas station?
- We ran out of gas on our way there.
- Let's see if our cars have enough gas.
- He had the gas cut off.
- He contrived a new engine that does not use gas.
- He devised a new engine to use less gas.
- She put a kettle on the gas.
- I forgot to turn off the gas!
- People were choked with the gas.
- It was careless of me to leave the gas on.
- Do you cook by gas or electricity?
- Gas seems to be escaping from the pipe.
- We need to fill up at the next gas station.
- How many miles is it to the next gas station?
- Let's stop at the next gas station.
- We ran out gas on the way to the theater.
- Daddy passed gas.
- This gas gives off a bad smell.
- Where the nearest gas station around here?
- This heater burns gas.
- This car is very economical on gas.
- Fluid is heavier than gas.
- This room smells of gas.
- How much is your monthly gas bill?
- Don't forget to turn off the gas before going out.
- Gas was escaping from a crack in the pipe.
- I usually gas up the car at this service station.
- The explosion may have been caused by a gas leak.
- Our car ran out of gas after two minutes.
- When she lit the gas, there was a loud explosion.
- My car burn a lot of gas.
- When water is heated, it turns into gas.
- The air was polluted by exhaust gas.
- Large cars use lots of gas.
- In case of an earthquake, turn off the gas.
- I need to put some gas in the car as it's almost empty.
- I was almost home when the car ran out of gas.
- We ran out of gas on the way to downtown Tokyo.
- My brother is working at a gas station.
- The gas gives off a strong, bad smell.
- This car of yours is a real gas guzzler.
- We ran out of gas in the middle of the intersection.
- This car runs on natural gas.
- We ran out of gas in the middle of the desert.
- This is the pipeline which supplies the town with gas.
- Throw a tear-gas bomb at him.
- A gas stove provides the most even heat for cooking.
- The gas tank suddenly blew up.
- A gas station is one kilometer ahead.
- The oil companies increased the price of gas again.
- Let's find a gas station; we've run out of fuel.
- Our car ran out of gas after ten minutes.
- Turning to the left, you will find the gas station.
- Gas is a little cheaper with self-service now that deregulation is kicking in.
- The car ran out of gas before reaching the city.
- Matter can exist as a solid, liquid, or gas.
- The reporter covered the gas explosion in Shibuya.
- The other day I ran out of gas in the middle of a busy Interstate.
- The control of exhaust gas is especially needed in big cities.
- We were running out of gas, and what was worse, it began to snow heavily.
- I couldn't meet him at the station because my car ran out of gas.
- Don't forget to turn off the gas before you leave the house.
- Ammonia is a colorless liquid or gas with a very strong smell.
- I fell back on the reserve tank when the gas ran out.
- If we burn fuels such as coal, oil and gas, it gives off various gases.
- Ten minutes after they had passed Nara, the car ran out of gas.
- No sooner had I entered the room than I noticed the smell not only of tobacco but of gas.
- The process by which substances are turned directly from a solid state into a gas is called sublimation.
- That would lead to the production of more carbon dioxide, the main gas responsible for global warming.
Exemple din articole cu gas
- Russian energy giant Gazprom starting in 2010 agreed to buy 35 billion cubic feet of gas from Azerbaijan and around 70 billion cubic feet of gas in 2011, Russia's state news agency RIA Novosti reports.
- The raging dispute heard in the Supreme Court between the companies belonging to the two Ambani brothers, Mukesh and Anil, mainly concerned the supply, tenure and pricing of natural gas from the Krishna Godavari basin.
- A natural gas leak in the West Central neighborhood Thursday forced the evacuation of students at nearby Holmes Elementary School 45 minutes before the end of the school day.
- While it's doubtful that cheaper gas prices will kill the electric car this time around, it's hard to imagine any real interest in plug-in vehicles, or even any growth in hybrid demand, without a significant increase in gas prices.
- Today Prairie West Oil & Gas is pleased to announce that it has begun trading on the Frankfurt Exchange and that investors can now purchase stock through.
- It is a legal battle between companies led by the two Ambani brothers, Mukesh and Anil, over natural gas supplies from the Krishna-Godavari basin that has captured the headlines since 2006.
- Meantime, it finalized a $4 billion gas deal with Royal Dutch Shell Thursday to work with the state-owned South Gas Co.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru gas
Produse referitoare la "gas"
Jane B. Mason
Michael J. Fischer