Exemple din articole cu get across
- I asked him to think of all the ways that we could get across the room.
- In our all-too-brief descriptions and mentions, it's sometimes challenging to get across the differences in thinking between these two groups.
- That very fact of him starting way south of Miami is what I can't get across to him.
- This is just a quick video where i show/tell you guys how to get across "no man's land" on Berlin Wall.
- We found a reasonable and quick way to get across the crevasse zone which is less than a 1 mile wide at its bad part.
- At the tail-end of a dream-spangled deathdream day Persephone sat down at the ancient wooden harpsichord and tried to somehow get across the jumbled mindscape that was studded with the still-smoking wreckage in a glorious splatter .
- There is far more information there than I could ever get across in this forum, or anywhere near as well as Mark does.
- Bring it right down to your position so you can get across to the other side.
- The point I'm trying to get across in the model is that the observed stimulus ALWAYS gets transformed as it becomes knowledge.
- Only two stops til Amusement Mile, and if Alvin doesn't get off before then, he's going to have to catch a return train, once they get across the river.
- Again it is important to think about what messages you need to get across and choose the point of sale displays that suit your purposes.