Fraze exemplificatoare cu girl
- This girl changed her look. (Fata aceasta și-a schimbat înfățișarea.)
- Melpomene was a substantial girl, thick of bosom, ankle, and forearm, rosy of cheek, and clear of eye. She seemed somehow incomplete without her hockey stick. (Melpomene era o fată solidă, cu sânii mari și cu gleznele și antebrațele groase, cu roșu în obraji și ochii cristalini. Părea oarecum incompletă fără crosa ei de hochei.) - Trevanian
- The best accessory a girl can have is her best friend. (Cel mai bun accesoriu pentru orice fată este prietena ei cea mai bună.) - Paris Hilton
- The first symptom of love in a young man is timidity in a girl boldness. (Primul simptom al iubirii la un tânăr este timiditatea, la o tânără îndrăzneala.) - Victor Hugo
- A kiss: to a young girl, faith; to a married woman, hope; to an old maid, charity. (Un sărut: pentru o fată, credință; pentru o femeie măritată, speranță; pentru o fată bătrână, milă.) - V.P. Skipper
- Everyone says I'm like the girl next door... Y'all must have really weird neighbors! (Toată lumea spune că sunt ca fata din vecini... Cred că aveți niște vecini tare ciudați!) - Kelly Clarkson
- Almost every girl falls in love with the wrong man, I suppose it's part of growing up. (Aproape fiecare fată se îndrăgostește de bărbatul nepotrivit; presupun că face parte din maturizare.) - Natalie Wood
- I wanted to be that quirky girl who writes funny songs that still have meaning. (Am vrut să fiu fetișcana care face jocuri de cuvinte și scrie cântece amuzante ce totuși au sens.) - Katy Perry
- I could never play the ingenue, the girl next door or the very successful young doctor. That would be a bore. (Nu aș putea niciodată să interpretez rolul ingenuei, al fetei care trăiește alături sau a doctoriței tinere de succes. Ar fi o plictiseală.) - Jennifer Jason Leigh
- Soon after that, the Queen gives birth to a baby girl who is as white as snow, has lips red as blood and has hair as black as ebony. They name her 'Snow White'. (A fost odată ca niciodată o prințesă foarte drăguță; și avea această prințesă pielea albă ca zăpada, buzele și obrajii roșii ca sângele, iar părul ei era negru ca abanosul. I se spunea Albă ca zăpada.) - Frații Grimm
- Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world. (Dă-i unei fete pantofii potriviți și va putea cuceri lumea.) - Marilyn Monroe
Alte exemple de fraze cu girl
- I'd like to have a girl the first time. Look, they say 'First a girl, then a boy' don't they?
- A boy and a girl came in. I spoke to the boy, who seemed to be older than the girl.
- That's because you're a girl.
- Who's that girl?
- I have known her since she was a little girl.
- Can any girl like him?
- The girl was in her best.
- I wonder who that girl is.
- Then she was a little girl.
- The girl did not say anything.
- To look at him, would take him for a girl.
- My name's not 'girl,' either.
- He is gone on that girl.
- That is the girl whom I know well.
- I have seen that girl before.
- I may have seen that girl somewhere.
- I know the girl.
- Who is this girl?
- I sometimes wonder if I am a girl.
- Come and see this girl out?
- A boy or a girl?
- They searched for the girl.
- The little girl did nothing but cry.
- He has designs on that girl.
- This is the girl you wanted to see.
- He said. "What a pretty girl she is!"
- The girl can't have done such a thing.
- Who is the girl in this picture?
- This is the girl that came yesterday.
- The girl is not old enough to be responsible.
- It was natural that everyone should like the girl.
- Everyone was friendly to the new girl.
- What shall we do with this delinquent girl?
- I love you more than ever, girl I do.
- The girl is used to playing all by herself.
- That girl looks boyish.
- She is not such a girl as you imagine her to be.
- The girl is friendly to me.
- The girl smiled at me.
- The girl sat beside by me.
- She is, indeed, a lovely girl.
- She is not such a girl as you imagine.
- She is a pretty girl.
- Is she a pretty girl?
- She's a glamorous girl.
- The girl did nothing but cry.
- I want to marry a girl like her.
- The girl is a nurse.
- He saw a pretty girl.
- They adopted the little girl.
- He was enamored of the girl.
- The girl has no mother.
- That a girl, Marie!
- The girl was always following her mother.
- He took a glance at the girl.
- The girl was very useful about the house.
- They described the girl as being small.
- She is much the tallest girl.
- The girl came dancing toward me.
- Look at the girl who is now singing.
- Who is the girl standing over there?
- Are you knowing the girl who is over there?
- Do you know the girl waving at us over there?
- Who is the girl at the door?
- I want to see the girl again some day.
- The girl cried out for help.
- "Who is that girl?" "That's Keiko."
- "Was there a girl in the gym?" "Yes, there is."
- There can't be a girl who is waiting for me to appear.
- To me there is not one girl friend.
- For a girl, after 30, it's downhill all the way.
- A girl appeared before me.
- The girl looked around.
- I don't know either girl.
- I can't help feeling sorry for the girl.
- I had never seen such a beautiful girl before.
- I know a girl who is always smiling.
- I took the little girl by the hand.
- As far as I know, she is a kind girl.
- Yes. She used to be a very shy girl.
- There's an American girl who wants to see you.
- You are a pretty girl.
- That girl is far from being shy.
- A girl phoned me.
- The girl went to sleep.
- How did you come to know such a wonderful girl?
- Ann is a little girl.
- I'll get you a nice girl.
- The boy and the girl seem to know each other.
- Please get me a pretty girl.
- She used to be a very shy girl.
- How sad that girl looks!
- That girl looks very pretty.
- What a charming girl you are!
- Look at that pretty little girl.
- Do you know that nice-looking girl?
- Who is that pretty girl?
- The little girl just kept crying.
- The girl let the bird go.
- How well that girl skis!
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru girl
Produse referitoare la "girl"