Fraze exemplificatoare cu give
- Can you give me a ride? (Poți să mă duci cu mașina?)
- Do you give credit to what he says? (Dai crezare celor ce spune?)
- Do you need me to give you some money? (Vrei să îți dau niste bani?)
- Don't give me that! (Încetează cu poveștile astea!)
- Don't give up! (Nu te lăsa!)
- God give you joy! (Să-ți dea Dumnezeu fericire!)
- I didn't mean to give you that impression. (Nu am vrut să îți las această impresie.)
- I don't give a damn! (Nu-mi pasă!)
- I give you my word. (Îți dau cuvântul meu de onoare.)
- I have to give back the book before Saturday. (Trebuie să returnez cartea până sâmbătă.)
- I think I'm gonna sneeze, give me a tissue. (Cred că o să strănut, dă-mi un servețel.)
- My strength begins to give out. (Încep să mă părăsească puterile.)
- Never give up. (Nu renunța niciodată.)
- Shall I give you one more? (Să-ți mai dau unul ?)
- That could give rise to scandal. (Asta ar putea să stârnească un scandal.)
- That's the stuff to give the troops! (Așa mai zic și eu!)
- The council shall give judgement by the qualified majority. (Consiliul hotărăște cu majoritate calificată.)
- The following tables give the values for anethole. (Tabelele de mai jos prezintă valorile anetolului.)
- The spring mattress doesn't give enough. (Somiera nu e destul de moale.)
- They give an incorrect or misleading answer. (Dau un răspuns inexact sau care induce în eroare.)
- To give leaving home was a wrench. (Îi venea foarte greu să se despartă de casă.)
- What did you give for it? (Cât ai plătit?)
- Who did you give it to? (Cui l-ai dat?)
- Give me liberty, or give me death. (Dați-mi libertatea sau moartea!) - Patrick Henry
- The people sensible enough to give good advice are usually sensible enough to give none. (Oamenii care sunt suficient de inteligenți încât să dea sfaturi bune sunt, de obicei, suficient de inteligenți încât să nu dea sfaturi.) - Eden Phillpotts
- I want to give back to my fans as much as they give me. (Vreau să le dau înapoi fanilor la fel de mult cât îmi oferă și ei mie.) - Daniel Logan
- I give everything I have to give on the screen. I feel I don't owe the public anything else. (Dau tot ce am pe ecran. Simt că nu datorez nimic altceva publicului.) - Emmanuelle Beart
- You give nothing to the people unless you give yourself up to them. (Nu dăruiești nimic oamenilor dacă nu te dăruiești pe tine.) - Axel Munthe
- Never give a sucker an even break. (Unui ticălos nu trebuie să-i acorzi nicio șansă.) - W.C. Fields
- Give a man a fish and he has food for a day; teach him how to fish and you can get rid of him of the entire weekend. (Dacă vrei să-i asiguri unui om mâncarea pe o zi, dă-i un pește; dacă vrei să scapi de el tot weekend-ul, învață-l să pescuiască.) - Zenna Schaffer
- I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it. (Am descoperit că cea mai bună cale de a da sfaturi copiilor tăi este să afli ce vor și apoi să-i sfătuiești să facă acel lucru.) - Harry Truman
- I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell. (Nu am făcut niciodată, nimănui viața un iad. Eu am spus doar adevărul, iar ei au crezut că e un iad.) - Harry Truman
- Give me the splendid silent sun with all his beams full-dazzling. (Vreau soarele splendid și tăcut cu toate razele sale orbitoare.) - Walt Whitman
Alte exemple de fraze cu give
- To give a definition of word is more difficult than to give an illustration of its usage.
- Computers can give us facts, but they can't give us experience.
- He has been told by the doctor to give up smoking, but he cannot seem to give it up.
- Give me liberty or give me death.
- If you give at all, give quickly.
- Give me time (to give you everything I have)!
- Little help did he give me.
- Will you give me some?
- Could you give me your name?
- Do you think he will really give up?
- Give it all you've got.
- Give it to whoever wants it.
- I'll give you as many as you like.
- Give it up.
- I'll give you anything but this.
- Give me just a little.
- Please give him my best regards.
- It is better to give than to take.
- So you give up, right?
- I give up.
- Give help to anyone who needs it.
- Ok, let's give it a try.
- Do you want to come along and give it a go?
- You may as well give up.
- Give me the same, please.
- I wish that I could give you something.
- Give me a few.
- I wish that I could give you something...
- Let me give you an example.
- Give me something to do.
- I give in.
- I always have to give in to him.
- I will give it a try.
- I will give you whatever you want.
- I never give up.
- Something's got to give.
- I shall never give up.
- You're never going to give in, are you?
- I'll give you anything that you want.
- I will give you what help I can.
- Give me another example.
- I will give you anything you want.
- She give me whatever help I need.
- I will give it to you.
- Give him my best regards.
- You have only to give him a little help.
- I've nothing to give.
- Give it to whoever needs it.
- Who did you give it to?
- Give it to me, please.
- Give it to anyone you like.
- Please give my best thanks to her.
- I have something to give you.
- You may give this picture to whoever wants it.
- You must not give way to those demands.
- Give me a little money.
- Why on earth did you give him such a name?
- Did you give it to him last year?
- Please give up smoking.
- I'm sorry to give you all this trouble.
- You'd better give up smoking.
- What price will you give for this?
- When will you give me your answer?
- Come on! Give me a chance.
- "Give me something to write with." "Will this do?" "Yes, it will do."
- OK. Let me give you my number.
- Once you have begun to do anything, never give it up.
- Once you have begun to do something, never give it up.
- I wish I could give up smoking.
- Give your whole attention to what you are doing.
- Don't give me that!
- I will give him trouble.
- Give me five days.
- Give me $1.00 back, please.
- "Please give me some water." "All right."
- Can you give me a boat?
- I had to give up my plan.
- Give me a hand, will you?
- There was nothing for it but to give up my plan.
- Please give me a hand.
- Give my best regards to your parents.
- Give me a break, will you?
- Please give my best regards to your mother.
- Give me a drink, please.
- Let me give you some advice.
- Shall I give you something to read?
- Give me a break please.
- I will give you the money.
- He says he will not give up smoking.
- You and I must give him our present.
- I can not believe you, whatever reasons you may give.
- I had to see you to give you a warning.
- Give up such ideas.
- Could you please give me some more examples of that?
- Give me the details of it.
- You may give the book to whoever wants it.
- Will you give me your reasons for doing this?
- Give me the book.
- Give the book to whoever wants it.
- I'd rather throw it away than give it to him.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru give
Produse referitoare la "give"
Martha Seif Simpson
Luminita D. Saviuc
Laura Joffe Numeroff
Laura Joffe Numeroff
Laura Joffe Numeroff
M. H. Clark