Exemple de fraze cu glance
- A mere glance is not enough for us to tell one from the other.
- She threw a glance at us.
- Will you glance through this report?
- She took in the situation at a glance.
- I could tell at a glance that she was in trouble.
- He took a glance at the girl.
- They hurried by without a glance.
- I recognized him at first glance.
- He took a glance at the papers.
- She did not so much as cast glance at me.
- I could tell at a glance that something was wrong.
- I just want to glance at the paper.
- I recognized her at first glance.
- She cast a glance at him.
- She gave a glance at me.
- She took a casual glance at the book.
- She threw a suspicious glance at him.
- She took a casual glance at her watch.
- She threw a disapproving glance at me.
- She saw at a glance that her daughter had been crying.
- The arrow glance off the tree.
- He saw at a glance that his daughter had been crying.
- He stole a glance at the girl.
- I saw at a glance that there was something the matter with my father.
- She shot a glance at her mother.
- At the first glance I notice that he was in his best that morning.
- Jane threw a glance at us.
- I recognized Mr Jones at first glance.
- The two buses resemble each other at first glance.
- The result was clear at a glance.
- I saw at a glance that he was an ordinary man.
- I saw at a glance that he was an extraordinary man.
- At a glance I knew that he was tired.
- I knew at a glance that he was an honest man.
- He gave a momentary glance to the passers by.
- At a glance he knew that the child was hungry.
- Although Bob was in disguise, I recognized him at a glance.
- One glance at his face told me that he was reluctant to work.
- I saw at a glance that the empty house was badly in need of repair.
- There's more to her than you think. She may seem pretty meek on first glance, but I get the sense she can get things done when she needs to.
- This, appearing at first glance to be perfectly obvious, is actually very difficult.
- Don't worry. He may look intimidating at first glance but he's actually a very friendly person.
- Possibly because he's got a beard, he looks scary at first glance but he's really a kind man.
- Women who at first glance appear to be completely ordinary also don't seem to be in that much of a rush to get married.
- However, I can't help noticing, at this moment, that at first glance it seems inevitable that the shark will devour the man.
- When Tobita gives a plan his seal of approval, the client accepts it at first glance.
- A glance at Chart 2 will reveal that some of these trade cycles are of very short duration.
Exemple din articole cu glance
- Glance of Contemporary African Art While many people are familiar with traditional African art, the world of contemporary African art is.
- Everyone who finished high college within the at the end hundred years has had a list of books that they have had to glance at for English class.
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution At-A-Glance limited slip, awc, stability control, handling technology, cylinder block, user technology, allnew, cast aluminum,
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution At-A-Glance limited slip, awc, stability control, turbocharged, cylinder block, handling technology, user technology, cast.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru glance
Produse referitoare la "glance"
Kenneth P. Malmin
Kenneth P. Malmin