- The goal of life is living in agreement with nature. (Scopul vieții e să trăiești în armonie cu natura.) - Zeno
- The person who makes a success of living is the one who sees his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication. (Persoana care trăiește împlinit este cea care își vede scopul fără ezitare și caută să îl urmărească statornic. Aceasta este dăruirea.) - Cecil B. DeMille
- Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal. (Obstacolele sunt acele lucruri înspăimântătoare pe care le vezi când îți îndepărtezi privirea de la țintă.) - Hannah More
- There are but few saints amongst scientists, as among other men, but truth itself is a goal comparable with sanctity. (Există numai câțiva sfinți printre oamenii de știință, la fel ca și printre alți oameni, dar adevărul este un scop comparabil cu sanctitatea.) - George Sarton
- Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal While others, on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than ever before. (Unii oameni renunță la visurile lor atunci când aproape le-au îndeplinit. Alții, dimpotrivă, obțin victoria prin forturile energice pe care le fac în ultimul moment) - Herodot
- Royalty has always been an unconscious but all-consuming goal of the European immigrant. (Regalitatea a fost dintotdeauna un țel neconștientizat dar mistuitor al imigrantului european.) - Vine Deloria, Jr.
- Goal achievement is hero's work. (Atingerea țelurilor e muncă de erou.) - Earnie Larsen
- Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal. (Succesul reprezintă atingerea treptată a unui țel sau a unui ideal care merită atins.) - Earl Nightingale
- Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal. (Aspiră cât mai sus, căci stele se ascund în sufletul tău. Visează profund, căci fiecare vis precedă un țel.) - Pamela Vaull Starr
- There is no finer sensations in life that which comes with victory over one's self... Go forward to a goal of inward achievement, brushing aside all your old internal enemies as you advance. (Nu există sentiment mai plăcut în viață decât atunci când ieși victorios în fața sinelui... Urmezi un scop de împlinire interioară și înaintezi fără să iei în considerare toți vechii dușmani interiori.) - Vash Young
Exemple de fraze cu goal
- He attained his goal.
- They attained their goal.
- It is not the goal but the way there that matters.
- At last he attained his goal.
- Who was the last to reach the goal?
- She achieved her goal.
- She differs from the others in that she has a goal.
- At last he reached his goal.
- The goal is still some distance away.
- It is a far cry from here to the goal.
- At last he achieved his goal.
- They achieved their goal.
- He reached his goal.
- They reached their goal.
- He achieved his goal.
- He says he has achieved his goal to a certain extent.
- He achieved his desired goal.
- My son was the last but one to reach the goal.
- He kicked the ball into the goal.
- What is your ultimate goal in your life?
- My goal in life is to be a novelist.
- Finally, he achieved his goal.
- The forward kicked a goal.
- With a firm goal in mind, you will do well.
- Finally, he reached his goal.
- This time my goal is Paris.
- Finally, he attained his goal.
- He endeavors to attain his goal.
- We played catch to achieve the goal.
- She achieved the goal of winning the prize.
- My goal in life is to be Prime Minister.
- Even if it takes you three years, you must accomplish your goal.
- The crowd yelled when he scored a goal.
- Making money is not the only goal in life.
- You must not lose sight of your goal in life.
- Ann has achieved her desired goal.
- Sales fell short of their goal.
- You must not lose sight of your goal in life.
- The amount donated still falls short of the goal.
- He set as his goal, the deposit of three million yen.
- Our ultimate goal is to establish world peace.
- We concluded that mutual aid was essential for attaining the goal.
- The goal of education is not wealth or status, but personal development.
- Plain English is a short cut to the goal of language learning.
- The goal of the center should be to train young people from other countries within a specific time period.
- In the Chinese football game in which the players used their feet and bodies - but never their hands - the goal was a hole in a net made from silk.
- The boy ran and ran toward the goal.
- She made her way to the goal step by step.
Exemple din articole cu goal
- In their first match of the 2010 Brazilian Championship, Corinthians won at home 2-1 against Atletico-PR on Sunday as star striker Ronaldo scored the game-winning goal in the team's first victory of the tournament.
- Didier Drogba scored his 37th goal of the season Saturday to give Chelsea a 1-0 victory over Portsmouth in the FA Cup final and complete the Premier League champion's first domestic double.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru goal
Produse referitoare la "goal"
Jason F. Wright