Fraze exemplificatoare cu goods
- The examination of goods may be either summary or detailed. (Controlul mărfurilor poate fi sumar sau detaliat.)
- These goods would consequently have a different price. (În consecință, bunurile pot avea un preț diferit.)
Alte exemple de fraze cu goods
- The goods were sent out yesterday.
- The goods were advertised on TV.
- Those goods are on approval.
- These goods are available to members only.
- The goods were entered to her.
- These goods may not be available locally.
- Is there much demand for these goods?
- The goods are advertised on TV.
- They mark down goods at that shop.
- We sell goods on commission.
- These goods are free of tax.
- These goods are free of duty.
- With being in the trade, I am able to get goods at a discount.
- Does that store keep dry goods?
- These goods are by no means satisfactory.
- Many goods are now transported by air.
- Don't touch the goods.
- The company deals in various goods.
- All these goods are heavily taxed.
- These goods are in great demand.
- There is no market for these goods in Japan.
- The goods are exempt from taxes.
- The goods will be sold on the spot.
- She explained about this goods hard.
- I buy the goods at $3 a dozen.
- I will notify you of the arrival of the goods.
- How can we buy British goods?
- We deal in silk goods.
- The goods arrived yesterday.
- Add "Men" and the goods take off.
- The summer goods are now on sale.
- We bought the goods at $3 a dozen.
- They marked the damaged goods down by 40%.
- They had to clean out the goods in stock within the year.
- What floor is the daily goods department on?
- Deal in top of the line of goods.
- Handmade goods are very expensive nowadays.
- It is not the case that the discount can be used for all goods or all restaurants.
- We don't carry leather goods.
- Your opinion sounds like a goods idea.
- The merchant deals in silk goods.
- When goods are scarce, sellers have the advantage.
- He buys and sells leather goods.
- The goods arrived in good condition.
- They can produce the same goods at a far lower cost.
- Many goods are transported at midnight by truck.
- Half her goods were sold cheap.
- It often happens that goods sell all the better for their high price.
- The market was flooded with foreign goods.
- She was always surrounded by high-quality goods.
- I purchased the goods for half price.
- I gather information about the quality of goods.
- She has a great love for antique goods.
- All the goods for sale are set out on the tables.
- They are trying to drive Japanese goods out of the market.
- They sell various kinds of goods at that store.
- The store is having a sale on summer goods.
- What kinds of goods do you sell in your shop?
- The goods will be delivered free of charge.
- These goods were imported from abroad in secret.
- These goods are greater in quantity than in quality.
- There is a movement against Japanese goods in that country.
- The factory produces cotton goods.
- The company manufactures electrical goods.
- That company deals mainly in imported goods.
- The thief was traced by the stolen goods.
- The shop sells a variety of goods.
- The shop carried leather goods.
- They sell imported goods at the shop.
- And not only that, the goods in the company shop were usually more expensive than elsewhere.
- It is a system of direct exchange of goods.
- Of course, neither goods nor mailing fee returned.
- Any goods can be supplied at a day's notice.
- The goods ordered from England last month have not arrived yet.
- They were based on goods which the members of a society recognized as having value.
- Mass production reduced the price of many goods.
- He sold his goods at a sacrifice to close down his business.
- The market of luxury goods is growing fast.
- It is an economy to buy good quality goods.
- Import goods are subject to high taxes.
- He gave me a select brand of canned goods.
- The Government transported goods to the island by helicopter.
- Goods at the food and clothing stalls were very cheap.
- As your goods for which you are charging us were imperfect, we will not pay this account.
- These convenient goods will meet our customers' demands.
- The police have been searching for the stolen goods for almost a month.
- A merchant is a person who buys and sells goods.
- I have not received the goods scheduled for arrival here on February 15.
- That store sells a lot of imported goods.
- That store sells a wide range of goods.
- A girl is loaded down with goods in a plastic bag.
- Quality goods are worth it in the long run.
- There was a glut of cotton goods due to cheap imports.
- A sale of quality-brand goods is being held at that department.
- A 5% consumption tax is levied on purchases of most goods and services.
- This year again I found a number of dodgy goods so I'll introduce them all here.
- They attract customers by offering high-quality goods.
- Japan's import of manufactured goods has increased considerably.
- A 5% consumption tax is levied on most goods and services in Japan.
- Thanks to electric goods, housewives have plenty of free time.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru goods
Produse referitoare la "goods"
America's Test Kitchen
America's Test Kitchen