Fraze exemplificatoare cu Grain
- Rye was called the grain of poverty. (Secara a fost numită cereala săraciei.)
- There must be some grain of truth in it. (Trebuie să fie măcar un grăunte de adevăr în asta.)
Alte exemple de fraze cu Grain
- It is foreseen that, due to the decline in grain production, China will quickly become a world leading grain importing country, overtaking Japan.
- It goes against the grain with me.
- He deals in grain.
- They have plenty of grain in store.
- He didn't have a grain of courage.
- Mr Tatuya deals in grain.
- You'd better take his words with a grain of salt.
- There is not a grain of truth in his story.
- There isn't a grain of truth in what he says.
- The peasant scattered the seeds of grain.
- Rye was called the grain of poverty.
- We import grain from the United States.
- We import grain from Canada every year.
- We shouldn't waste even a grain of rice.
- The field mice were eating up the farmers' grain.
- The farmer longs for the day when the grain ripens.
- He lacks the merest grain of common sense.
- Farmers sow grain seeds in spring.
- As usual the peasants are busy scattering grain seeds.
- The farmers complained that because of the dry weather there would be a poor harvest of winter grain.
- Early man used his fingers and toes to count the animals he owned, or the measures of grain he had stored.
- Foods rich in vitamin E include dark-green, leafy vegetables, beans, nuts and whole-grain cereals.
- In other cultures, the balls were filled with earth, grain, bits and pieces of plants, and sometimes even pieces of metal.
Exemple din articole cu Grain
- Chicago -- Grain futures closed mixed on the Chicago Board of Trade Tuesday as equity markets staged a rebound on Wall Street and the dollar index dropped 0.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Grain
Produse referitoare la "grain"
David Perlmutter MD
Anna Shillinglaw Hampton