Fraze exemplificatoare cu Great
- A great ship asks deep waters. (Corabia mare în ape adânci plutește.)
- A small leak will sink a great ship. (Printr-o crăpătură mică străbate apa în corabia cea mare.)
- He is a great age. (El e tare bătrân.)
- He's no great miss. (Nimeni nu-i va regreta lipsa.)
- Jack was in great form last night. (Jack a fost în mare formă aseară.)
- Nothing great has been achieved by playing it safe. (Nimic măreț nu a fost obținut fără riscuri.)
- She likes to get about a great deal. (Îi place să iasă în lume.)
- She made a great show of zeal. (S-a arătat foarte zeloasă.)
- Small rain lays great dust. (Țânțarul pișcă armăsarul.)
- Small rain will lay great dust. (Țânțarul pișcă armăsarul.)
- That makes a great difference. (E o mare deosebire.)
- That's a great weight off my heart. (Mi s-a luat o piatră de pe inimă.)
- The adventure ended up in a great success. (Aventura s-a încheiat cu un frumos succes.)
- The great fish eat up the small. (Peștele cel mare înghite pe cel mic.)
- The news sent them into great excitement. (Știrea îi tulbură grozav.)
- Time is a great healer. (Timpul vindecă totul.)
- We count it a great honour. (Considerăm aceasta drept o mare cinste.)
- You are the great love of my life. (Ești iubirea vieții mele.)
- Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. (Nimic măreț nu va fi obținut fără oameni măreți, iar oamenii sunt măreți doar dacă sunt determinați să fie astfel.) - Charles de Gaulle
- Einstein in real life was not only a great politician and a great philosopher. He was also a great observer of the human comedy, with a robust sense of humor. (Einstein în viața reală nu a fost doar un mare politician și un mare filozof. A fost și un mare observator al comediei umane, cu un sănătos simț al umorului.) - Freeman Dyson
- It is only the great men who are truly obscene. If they had not dared to be obscene, they could never have dared to be great. (Doar oamenii grandioși sunt cu adevărat obsceni. Dacă nu îndrăzneau să fie obsceni, n-ar fi putut îndrăzni să fie grandioși.) - Havelock Ellis
- Great deeds are usually wrought at great risks. (Lucrurile mărețe se fac de obicei cu riscuri foarte mari.) - Herodot
- Great art is as irrational as great music. It is mad with its own loveliness. (Adevărata arta este la fel de irațională ca muzica adevărată. Este înnebunită de propria-i frumusețe.) - George Jean Nathan
- No man ever became great or good except through many and great mistakes. (Niciun om nu a reușit să fie excepțional sau bun decât făcând greșeli multe și mari.) - William Gladstone
- Many have been ruined by their fortunes, and many have escaped ruin by the want of fortune. To obtain it the great have become little, and the little great. (Mulți au fost ruinați de averile lor și mulți au fost salvați de la ruină de lipsa de avere. Pentru a o obține, cei mari au devenit mici, iar cei mici au devenit mari.) - Johann Georg Zimmermann
- No great man lives in vain. The history of the world is but the biography of great men. (Niciun om mare nu trăiește în van. Istoria lumii este biografia oamenilor mari.) - Thomas Carlyle
- Most great men and women are not perfectly rounded in their personalities, but are instead people whose one driving enthusiasm is so great it makes their faults seem insignificant. (Majoritatea oamenilor mari nu au personalități perfect rotunde, ci, în schimb, sunt oameni cu un entuziasm atât de puternic, încât acest lucru face ca neajunsurile lor să pară insignifiante.) - Charles A. Cerami
- I know of no great men except those who have rendered great service to the human race. (Nu cunosc oameni mari, cu excepția celor care au făcut mult bine rasei umane.) - Voltaire
Alte exemple de fraze cu Great
- This Little House shall never be sold for gold or silver and she will live to see our great-great-grandchildren living in her.
- Then one fine morning in spring along came the great-great-granddaughter of the man who built the Little House so well.
- Alfred, King of England, was a great scholar as well as a great ruler.
- Besides being a great statesman, Sir Winston Churchill was a great writer.
- I often say a great doctor kills more people than a great general.
- In addition to being a great statesman, Churchill was a great writer.
- Great bulk does not always mean great weight.
- He is great statesman, and what is more a great scholar.
- That was of great help to me.
- It is of great value.
- Great! Let's get together sometime.
- Oh, but this is great.
- She was a great help to me.
- It is of great use.
- He is in great want.
- It was a great help!
- That's great. Nobody gives me anything.
- You must not look upon him us great.
- That's really great!
- That's a great idea.
- Oil is of great use to us.
- I have great faith in you.
- It's great that you got the promotion.
- It was a great shock to me.
- It is used by a great many people.
- The difference is not so great for me.
- It has great weight with her.
- That gives me great pleasure.
- The sculptures are of great value.
- He was a great influence on me.
- His abilities were very great and various.
- It was a great blow to us.
- That's really a great idea.
- He is known as a great pianist.
- He is said to be a great scientist.
- He was a great musician.
- He became a great musician.
- He is a great scientist.
- I have a great mind to do that myself.
- Almost everything that is great has been done by youth.
- He is known as a great painter.
- He is known as a great poet.
- He came to be known as a great novelist.
- It seems that he was a great athlete.
- She was in a great hurry.
- He became a great pianist in this way.
- He is in great trouble about that.
- Because he was a great musician.
- Just as he was going out, there was a great earthquake.
- It tastes very great.
- What a great concert it was!
- He did it with great zeal.
- He has great confidence in himself.
- He is in great trouble.
- He seems to have been a great athlete.
- This tool is of great use.
- Computers are of great use.
- This machine was of great use to us all.
- This movie is just great.
- It is a great pleasure to be here.
- Great approach.
- Hope you'll have a great one.
- It sounds great!
- This dictionary is of great use to me.
- This is a great apartment.
- This machine is of great use.
- This watch is of great value.
- This dictionary is of great value to us.
- This book will be of great use to you.
- This book is of great use.
- This book is of great use to us.
- I am sure this book will be of great use to you.
- This book will be of great use to us.
- This new singer is really great.
- This dictionary is of great use.
- This is a great invention in a way.
- This dictionary has been of great use to me.
- It was great. I went to Kyoto.
- I hope and I know you did great!
- A great party that was.
- I think this dictionary will be of great help to me.
- I'm not in so great hurry.
- I consider him a great scientist.
- I have a great regard for him.
- I consider him as a great writer.
- I saw her at it with great enthusiasm.
- This dictionary will be of great help to you.
- The dictionary is of great use to me.
- It's great fun for us to be with her.
- The word is of great use to me.
- I see great possibility in him.
- I have a great deal to do.
- It's great to meet you.
- I have a great esteem for you.
- The computer is of great use.
- I've just come up with a great idea.
- I had a great night.
- It is with great pleasure that we welcome you here.
- We all took him to be a great scholar.
- We are the great communicators.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Great
Produse referitoare la "great"
Michel de Montaigne
John D. Fitzgerald
C. S. Lewis