Fraze exemplificatoare cu growing
- Time is growing short. (Timpul trece.)
- You know that children are growing up when they start asking questions that have answers. (Știi că copiii au crescut mari atunci când încep să pună întrebări care au răspunsuri.) - John J. Plomp
- In politics I am growing indifferent - I would like it, if I could now return to my planting and books at home. (Devin tot mai indiferent la politică mi-ar plăcea să mă pot întoarce acum la plantele și cărțile mele de acasă.) - Voltaire
- Don't be afraid to fail. Don't waste energy trying to cover up failure. Learn from your failures and go on to the next challenge. It's OK to fail. If you're not failing, you're not growing. (Să nu-ți fie frică să greșești. Nu-ți irosi energia încercând să-ți ascunzi eșecurile. Învață din eșecuri și îndreaptă-te spre următoarea provocare. E în regulă să greșești. Dacă nu greșești, nu evoluezi.) - H. Stanley Judd
- Almost every girl falls in love with the wrong man, I suppose it's part of growing up. (Aproape fiecare fată se îndrăgostește de bărbatul nepotrivit; presupun că face parte din maturizare.) - Natalie Wood
- I believe in "soulmates", especially growing up and seeing how much my parents loved each other. Thay always said that they had been married in past lives too. (Cred în sufletele pereche, mai ales că am crescut văzându-i pe părinții mei cât de mult se iubesc. Întotdeauna au susținut că au fost căsătoriți și în viețile lor trecute.) - Nadia Bjorlin
- Growing older is not upsetting; being perceived as old is. (Nu e supărător să îmbătrânești; să fii perceput ca bătrân, da.) - Kenny Rogers
- The thing about being an actor is that you're in the business of not growing up. (Esența faptului de a fi actor este că te afli în procesul nematurizării.) - Luke Wilson
- Growing up is not being so dead-set on making everybody happy. (Maturizarea nu înseamnă să fii croit în a-i face pe alții fericiți.) - Reba McEntire
Alte exemple de fraze cu growing
- He felt himself growing old.
- The situation is growing serious.
- I have in-growing eyelashes.
- She is growing tall.
- The pig is growing fat.
- This will mean that growing food will become difficult.
- Speculation is growing apace.
- The days are growing longer.
- The children are growing tired.
- They have a growing population; therefore they need more and more food.
- I am growing to hate the girl.
- His business is growing rapidly.
- The fog is growing thicker.
- Tom is growing a mustache.
- Many weeds were growing among the flowers.
- Look at all the mangoes growing on that tree.
- The company has growing pains now.
- The pressure for tax reform is growing.
- He thought of growing a beard but gave that up.
- It is impossible for a growing child to keep still for an hour.
- Trade between the two countries has been steadily growing.
- A growing child requires more food.
- I feel I'm growing out of pop music.
- The manager of this store is growing a beard.
- Revenues are growing but not as fast as costs.
- The use of electronic computers is growing rapidly.
- My father's hobby is growing roses.
- The economy of the country kept growing for years.
- She is a singer whose reputation is growing fast.
- The GNP has been growing at a snail's pace.
- There are signs of growing tensions between the two countries.
- There was a cherry-tree growing in the garden.
- On the whole, the pomato plants are growing well this year.
- He invested two hundred dollars in a growing business.
- The market of luxury goods is growing fast.
- People in these areas are growing hungrier each year.
- The sick boy is growing stronger each day.
- Air pollution prevents some plants from growing well.
- Growing children should not always be handled with kid gloves.
- He gritted his teeth; forced back his growing fear.
- Nothing gave her greater pleasure than to watch her son growing up.
- They want to increase food production by growing new kinds of rice.
- I am absorbed in growing herbs and your Web pages are a great help to me.
- Agriculture is defined as the cultivation of soil for growing crops.
- A growing child who is not in good health needs to receive medical attention.
- This nation's economy is growing by leaps and bounds in recent years.
- The world's aviation industry is growing increasingly worried about crashes.
- Finally they saw a little hill in the middle of a field...and apple trees growing around.
- The economy of Aomori Prefecture depends heavily on apple growing.
- Cole's Axiom : The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.
- That little house looks just like the little house my grandmother lived in when she was a little girl, on a hill covered with daisies and apple trees growing around.
- The crowd is growing larger and larger.
- From year to year they were growing poorer.
- Day by day and month by month Internet technology is growing. Actually make that second by second and minute by minute.
Exemple din articole cu growing
- I can't sleep because I can feel hair growing on my body.
- A growing number of print service providers are seeking to increase revenues and profits by adding web-to-print services and applications.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru growing
Produse referitoare la "growing"
R. L. Stine
Frank J. Cunningham
Ron L. Engeland