Fraze exemplificatoare cu guess
- I guess not. (Bănuiesc că nu.)
- I guess so. (Așa bănuiesc.)
- You can probably guess what happens, though. (Însă probabil bănuiești ce se întâmplă.)
- Weather is a great bluffer. I guess the same is true of our human society -- things can look dark, then a break shows in the clouds, and all is changed. (Vremea e un mare farsor. Cred că același lucru e valabil și pentru societatea umană lucrurile pot părea întunecate, apoi se întrevede ceva printre nori și totul se schimbă.) - E.B. White
- I guess happiness is not a state you want to be in all the time. (Bănuiesc că fericirea nu este o stare în care vrei să te afli tot timpul.) - James Belushi
- I guess what I learned the most was to feel lucky with what I have been able to accomplish and what I have and to feel humble about the people I have been able to work with. (Cred că ceea ce am învățat cel mai mult este să mă simt norocos cu ceea ce am reușit să realizez și ceea ce am și să mă plec în fața celor cu care am putut să lucrez.) - Stephen Dorff
- I guess if I come back as a thing it would be a flying object. (Cred că dacă m-aș întrupa sub forma unui obiect, acesta ar fi unul zburător.) - Dolores O'Riordan
- I guess after you've been doing something for 20 plus years, you have to work to stay interested. (Cred că după mai bine de 20 de ani de activitate, trebuie să lucrezi ca să îți menții interesul.) - Bruce Hornsby
- I guess darkness serves a purpose: to show us that there is redemption through chaos. I believe in that. I think that's the basis of Greek mythology. (Cred că bezna servește și ea unui scop: ca să ne arate că există izbăvire prin haos. Cred în asta. Cred că aceasta e baza mitologiei grecești.) - Brendan Fraser
- In my career I have never felt that my being a woman was an obstacle or an advantage. I guess I've been oblivious. (Nu am simțit niciodată în cariera mea că a fi femeie a reprezentat un obstacol sau un avantaj. Bănuiesc că am fost uitucă.) - Carole King
- We know that we are going to die, in fact it is the only thing we know of what is in store for us. All the rest is mere guesswork, and most of the time we guess wrong. (Știm că vom muri, de fapt este singurul lucru pe care-l știm din tot ce ne așteaptă. Restul: numai presupuneri - și de cele mai multe ori presupunem greșit.) - Axel Munthe
Alte exemple de fraze cu guess
- You can probably guess what happens though.
- I can't guess what to do next.
- I guess we could.
- I said so only by guess.
- What's your best guess?
- Guess where I've been.
- I cannot guess at all what is going on with him.
- He is not much to look at, I guess.
- I guess that would be all right.
- I guess I'll have to think it over.
- It's anybody's guess when she'll come.
- I guess that you can't do it.
- Your guess is almost right.
- I guess you are right.
- Can't you guess what I'm doing?
- I guess that she is 40.
- Can you guess what I have?
- What will actually happen is anyone's guess.
- I couldn't even guess.
- Guess what happened to me.
- My guess is that it will rain soon.
- Can you guess this riddle?
- I guess I'm spoiled.
- Your guess is quite wrong.
- I guess you're right, Jane.
- Can you guess my age?
- Your guess is wrong.
- I guess I'm never going to get married.
- This is too easy, I guess.
- Can you guess how happy I am?
- I guess we should leave now.
- I guess I'll have to leave now.
- I guess most of them went home.
- I guess that she is over thirty.
- Guess what he told me - go on.
- Can you guess her age?
- I guess I am as smart as you.
- Your guess is entirely off the mark.
- Can you guess the price?
- I guess there was some talk of that.
- His guess turned out to be right.
- He's an Englishman, and, I guess, has known better days.
- You're bound to feel that way at first, I guess.
- My guess is that there will be a resignation of the cabinet.
- Guess what! I'm going to New Zealand to study.
- I can't guess the reason for his conduct.
- What he finds in my face I can't guess.
- I guess it depends on the weather.
- Unless I miss my guess, he is forty.
- It's anybody's guess who will win the next race.
- I guess I'll be living with you a year from now.
- My first guess was wide of the mark.
- I guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles.
- Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I have the wrong number.
- My guess is that it will be fine tomorrow.
- Your guess is wide of the mark.
- I'm just a creature of habit, I guess.
- If you don't know the answers, guess.
- I guess you will be very busy tonight.
- Can you guess which cooler is the most efficient?
- Can you guess what type of restaurant it was?
- I'm afraid your guess is off the mark.
- This tie goes well with the suit, I guess.
- I guess I haven't made myself clear.
- "Well, I guess I'm going to get a driver's license," he answered.
- I could not even make a guess at the working of her mind.
- I guess the time of reckoning has arrived at last.
- I'm afraid your guess is wide of the mark.
- I guess she's into bondage and domination. [XXX]
- If you think you can get away with cheating on the exam, you've got another guess coming.
- While he was talking, I guess I was absent-minded.
- I guess I'm always hoping that you'll end this reign.
- My elbow really hurts. I guess I should go to a hospital.
- I guess our teacher is over fifty years old.
- Her cheerful voice responded just like that. Guess I was worrying over nothing...
- She's basically clumsy so ... I guess she looks up to that sort of thing.
- No-one can guess the true reason why we love dogs.
- We got an unexpected present from him. I guess he felt a little obligated after what we did for him.
- I guess it will be a long time before I can return to Japan.
- I was really nervous to see how they dealt with each other just now. I guess things were touch-and-go between them.
- I guess my view on friendship is pretty bleak because I've never really had to rely on anyone for anything.
- "What does U. F. O. stand for?" "It means Unidentified Flying Object, I guess."
- I'm glad you enjoy skiing, but I guess it's just not my cup of tea.
- I guess I've reached the age where I have to dispense advice to my underlings.
- There are many theories about the sudden extinction of the dinosaurs, but the real cause still remains anyone's guess.
- I guess that the beautiful girl will say goodbye to the shy young man.
- I guess it doesn't make any difference which swimming club I join.
- I'm getting a spare tire around my waist. I guess its middle age creeping up on me.
- Malicious gossip spreads like wildfire. I guess that's why they say bad news travels fast.
- Guess what the managing director started off the meeting by saying. The first thing out of his mouth was an announcement of some major restructuring.
- I guess Ichiko is a fellow rule-breaker, she's sending me a smile filled with affection for a comrade.
- With his colored clothes, his long wig and his white gloves, one could guess he has ran away from some kind of Disneyland.
Exemple din articole cu guess
- GQ Magazine, Grace Jones, Grammy Awards, Green Lantern, Greenpeace, Greg Chait, Grey's Anatomy, Groucho Marx, Gucci, Guess Who, Guiding Light, Guns 'N' Roses, Guy Ritchie, Gwen stefani, Gwyneth Paltrow, hacked, Hailey Glassman, Haiti .
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru guess
Produse referitoare la "guess"
Penguin Young Readers
Stephen R. Swinburne