Fraze exemplificatoare cu hands
- All hands on deck! (Tot echipajul pe punte!)
- Keep your hands off! (Nu te atinge!)
- Many hands make light work. (Unde-s doi puterea crește.)
- My hands are full. (Sunt ocupat până peste cap.)
- One's hands are full. (Nu are o clipă de răgaz.)
- Put your hands down! (Lasă mâinile jos!)
- She was wringing her hands in sorrow. (Își frângea mâinile de durere.)
- The hands indicate the relevant distance. (Se indică cu mâinile distanța necesară.)
- Wash hands after use. (Se spală mâinile după folosire.)
- When women kiss, it always reminds me of prizefighters shaking hands. (Când femeile se sărută, îmi aduc aminte întotdeauna de boxerii profesioniști care își dau mâna.) - H.L. Mencken
- What did my hands do before they held you? (Mă întreb ce au făcut mâinile mele înainte să te mângâie?) - Sylvia Plath
- Let a joy keep you. Reach out your hands and take it when it runs by. (Lasă-te cuprins de bucurie. Întinde-ți mâinile și prinde-o când trece prin fața ta.) - Carl Sandburg
- Slang is a language that rolls up its sleeves, spits on its hands and goes to work. (Argoul e un limbaj care-și suflecă mânecile, scuipă în palme și se duce la muncă.) - Carl Sandburg
- I once shook hands with Pat Boone and my whole right side sobered up. (Odată am dat mâna cu Pat Boone și întreaga parte dreaptă mi s-a trezit din beție.) - Dean Martin
- To receive everything, one must open one's hands and give. (Pentru a primi totul, omul trebuie să-și deschidă palmele și să ofere.) - Taisen Deshimaru
- Shaking hands is the touch of two epidermes. (Strângerea mâinilor e atingerea a doua epiderme.) - Gabriel Liiceanu
- I was brought up singing gospel, and I really enjoy getting the church up on their feet, their hips swaying, their hands clapping, it's a great feeling to evoke that energy for the Lord. (Am fost crescută să cânt gospel și chiar îmi face plăcere să-i ridic pe cei din biserică în picioare, legânând din șolduri, bătând din palme, e un sentiment grozva să evoci această energie pentru Dumnezeu.) - Jennifer Hudson
- Sobriety is easily achieved. It is difficult to maintain, however. I have an uphill battle on my hands, and I am really getting tired of that climb, man. (Sobrietatea este ușor de obținut. Totuși e greu de menținut. Mă confrunt cu o luptă dificilă și m-am săturat de acest urcuș.) - Daniel Baldwin
- So many people are throwing up their hands because the world has gotten so dark, but I went against the current and I actually found more light and positive energy. That was a great feeling. (Atât de mulți oameni își deschid brațele pentru că omenirea a devenit atât de obscură, însă eu am mers contra curentului și în fapt am găsit mai multă lumină și energie pozitivă. Acesta a fost un sentiment grozav.) - Sophie B. Hawkins
Alte exemple de fraze cu hands
- Her hands are never still.
- Take your hands off me.
- Get your hands off!
- Hands off.
- Keep your hands clean.
- Shake hands with him.
- He has my fate in his hands.
- His hands were mud all over.
- His life is in my hands.
- Wash your hands.
- Sorry, I've got my hands full now.
- He went up to her and shook hands.
- He warmed his hands.
- His hands were empty.
- He is clumsy with his hands.
- He has big hands.
- And my hands were shaking.
- He shook hands with me.
- He raised his hands one after the other.
- Can you stand on your hands?
- You must hold up your hands.
- I shook hands with her.
- A clock has two hands.
- You must keep your hands clean.
- I've got time on my hands.
- I clapped my hands.
- We must keep our hands clean.
- Did you wash your hands?
- Keep your hands off my bicycle.
- Wash your hands well.
- Keep your hands off my typewriter.
- Come here after you have washed your hands.
- We clapped our hands.
- Wash your hands right now.
- You will play into their hands.
- Your hands need washing.
- I can beat him hands down.
- He held up his hands.
- They shook hands with each other.
- Why are you holding my hands?
- I got my hands quite dirty.
- They are in the hands of the gods.
- Are your hands clean?
- Have you washed your hands yet?
- We should take matter into our own hands.
- Hold up your hands!
- Hold it with both hands.
- Put your hands up!
- At last the gem was in his hands.
- You must always keep your hands clean.
- Please shake hands.
- He rubbed his hands together.
- You have not washed your hands yet, have you?
- Put your hands down!
- She advanced the hands on the clock.
- Lace your hands behind your head.
- Wash your hands before each meal.
- She buried her face in her hands.
- My hands and legs are swollen.
- She blew on her hands to warm them.
- The general shook hands with us.
- Hold the ball in both hands.
- Hold the vase with both hands.
- Hold the box with both hands.
- I can remember the warmth of her hands.
- We'll have to be careful not to play into his hands.
- I don't want to get my hands dirty.
- My hands are stained with paint.
- Are your hands free of dirt?
- We're lovers so we hold hands at least, right?
- Hands reveal our inward emotions.
- I leave it in your hands what course of action to take.
- I shook hands with the former student.
- He refused to shake hands.
- All hands, abandon ship!
- You should wash your hands before each meal.
- Wash your hands before meals.
- You should always wash your hands before meals.
- He rested his chin on his hands.
- He put his hands in his pockets.
- He was standing with his hands in his pockets.
- The fortress was in the enemy's hands.
- She laid hands on her own child.
- He shook hands with the mayor.
- He buried his head in his hands.
- He rubbed his eyes with his hands.
- They shake hands instead of bowing.
- He stood with his hands in his pocket.
- He shook hands with her and smiled.
- His hands were deep in his pockets.
- He wiped his hands on a handkerchief.
- He did not know what to do, and held his head in his hands.
- He shook hands with the girl.
- You must clean your hands before meals.
- Wash your hands with soap.
- She clasped my hands and said she was glad to see me.
- I blew on my hands to warm them.
- He let go of her hands and his voice grew serious.
- He shook hands with his friend.
- Se waved both her hands so that he could find her.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru hands
Produse referitoare la "hands"
Cheryl Willis Hudson
Cheryl Willis Hudson
Margaret H. Mason
Margaret H. Mason