Exemple din articole cu hark back
- The albums transmit a vibrant, kinetic energy and hark back to Marcel Duchamp's Rotorelief devices.
- He has made motorcycle racing sexy for the 21st century and his brio and entire being hark back to the golden era of greats such as Mike Hailwood and of course, Valle's own hero, Giacomo Agostini.
- Based on the standard variants of the Clio, the new three-door S models hark back to the original Clio S through their trademark white 16-inch \'Polar\' alloy wheels.
- But she also spent her time toadying up to the seriously oily Peter Hain, a man whose own speech had to hark back to the Suffragette movement and Rock Against Racism in the 1970s for its campaigning tone, as well as possibly then .
- Bringing American actors to fill in the big parts to guarantee funding and distribution, Daybreakers seems to hark back to Australian genre films of the 1970s.
- As far as I can tell, there are no new sound samples or music to be found to add extra vigour to the experience, instead all the shouts, screams, shots and movements hark back to over a decade ago.
- I loved them more than any other genre and when I hark back on those days the first games that come to mind are Chrono Trigger and FF II, and FF 7.
Produse referitoare la "hark back"
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2021 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!