Fraze exemplificatoare cu harm
- There's no harm in reading it. (Nu pierzi nimic dacă o citești.)
- Why, is there any harm in that? (Și ce? e vreun rău în asta?)
- It does no harm just once in a while to acknowledge that the whole country isn't in flames, that there are people in the country besides politicians, entertainers, and criminals. (Nu se întâmplă nimic dacă, din când în când, recunoaștem faptul că nu toată țara este în flăcări, că mai există și alți oameni în țară în afară de politicieni, oameni de divertisment și criminali.) - Charles Kuralt
- Principles of law: to live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his own. (Principiile dreptului sunt acestea: a trăi în mod onorabil, a nu vătăma pe altul, a da fiecăruia ce este al său.) - Domitus Ulpian
- Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. (Supărarea e un acid care dăunează mai mult vasului în care e păstrată, decât celor în care e turnată.) - Mark Twain
Alte exemple de fraze cu harm
- No harm comes to you.
- What is the harm in doing that?
- It will do him no harm.
- It will do harm to us.
- Keep out of harm's way.
- I mean no harm.
- I mean you no harm.
- He looks as if he could not even harm a fly.
- In the first place, no harm will come to us even if we try.
- The typhoon has done much harm.
- Much caution does no harm.
- The dog will not harm you.
- She thought no harm.
- Little did I dream of doing you any harm.
- She can't even harm a fly.
- The typhoon has done no harm.
- He exaggerates the harm done.
- I see no harm in your going out alone this evening.
- He came through the accident without harm.
- Smoking does you harm.
- The storm has done no harm.
- I meant no harm.
- He won't do you any harm.
- I meant you no harm.
- Some medicine does us harm.
- Too much exercise does more harm than good.
- You must not read such books as will do you harm.
- It'll do no harm to drink a little whisky.
- The frost did much harm to the crops.
- Smoking does you more harm than good.
- Smoking will do you a lot of harm.
- There is no need to be frightened he won't harm you.
- Smoking will do more harm than good.
- Working to excess will do you harm.
- Too much exercise can do more harm than good.
- Do you think television does children harm?
- Just a word can do harm to a person.
- Bad books will do you harm.
- You must not read such a magazine as will do you harm.
- This book will do you more harm than good.
- This book will do more harm than good.
- Some medicines will do you more harm than good.
- Coffee does harm to stomach.
- Smoking does much harm but no good.
- The drought has done great harm to the crops.
- There is no harm in you sleeping late on Sunday.
- It'll do harm to you to sit up late every night.
- She may have told a lie, but she didn't mean any harm.
- The storm did a lot of harm to the crops.
- The storm did great harm to the crop.
- This medicine will do you good or harm, as the case may be.
- The flood did a lot of harm to the crops.
- The dog defended his master from harm.
- Lack of exercise may harm your health.
- Did I hurt your feeling? I meant no harm.
- Some books, if read carelessly, will do more harm than good.
- Exercise, if carried to excess, will do you more harm than good.
- Some people insist that television does more harm than good.
- This weed killer does not harm human beings.
- This kind of magazine can do harm to young people.
- It can harm your eyes to read in the sun's light.
- In my point of view, a car does more harm than good.
- Don't worry about my dog. He won't do you any harm.
- A word spoken at the wrong time can do very much more harm than good.
- Rather than doing any good, the rain did a great deal of harm to the crop.
- Mountain fires are thought of causing little harm with the only damage being the burning of trees and shrubs, but actually there's a hell of a 'hidden character'.
- The victims were innocent men, women and children from America and many other nations who had done nothing to harm anybody. And yet Al Qaeda chose to ruthlessly murder these people, claimed credit for the attack, and even now states their determination to kill on a massive scale.
Exemple din articole cu harm
- But the false UGGs could possibly be the harm using the feet; the most recent English evaluations show how the false UGG could final result in the deformity using the feet! This declaration states that through sporting the false UGG for .
- "Alien species" can harm after decades.
- Harm reduction can include a range of services from needle exchanges and condom distribution to safe consumption sites and access to addiction services such as methadone and buprenorphine treatments and detox facilities.
- A new study has found that parents who show their children educational DVDs may be doing more harm than good.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru harm
Produse referitoare la "harm"
Kim L. Gratz
Otis Webb Brawley
Editors of Reader's Digest
Harm J. De Blij
Annie G. Rogers
Michele R. McPhee