Fraze exemplificatoare cu hat
- A man's hat in his hand never did him any harm. (Capul ce se pleacă sabia nu-l taie.)
- My hat to a halfpenny. (Îmi mănânc căciula.)
- She put her hat on her head. (Și-a pus pălăria pe cap.)
- That puts the hat on his misery. (Asta îi mai lipsea la atâtea necazuri!)
- That puts the tin hat on it! (Asta le pune capac la toate!)
Alte exemple de fraze cu hat
- Of all things, why did he give me a hat for my birthday? I don't wear a hat.
- That is not your hat, is it?
- He has a hat on.
- He went out without a hat.
- That hat becomes you.
- Is this hat yours?
- This is your hat, is not it?
- Her new hat becomes her.
- Tell me whose hat this is.
- She wants a new hat.
- This is the hat I've been looking for.
- He kept his hat on.
- Please take off your hat.
- He had no hat on.
- Try a new hat on.
- He took off his hat.
- I take my hat off to you!
- I take my hat off to you.
- This hat will become her.
- Your new hat is very becoming on you.
- She was wearing a new hat.
- Try this hat on and see if it fits you.
- She has got a nice hat on.
- I just adore your new hat.
- She reached out for his hat.
- She put on her hat.
- She came in to the room with her hat on.
- Where on earth did you get that hat?
- Her hair came out from under her hat.
- Take your hat off in the room.
- Take off your hat when you come into a room.
- I'd retain that old hat if I were you.
- She had a strange hat on.
- He bought a hat.
- He raised his hat when he saw me.
- They both are wearing a hat.
- Somebody has left his hat.
- He stood there with his hat on.
- He went back to get his hat.
- I had my hat blown off.
- I don't like either hat.
- I got a new hat at the shop.
- I don't like this hat.
- She got her coat and hat on.
- She put on her hat to go out.
- I take my hat off to her for her effort.
- He put on his hat at once.
- Keep this information under your hat.
- If he can do that, I will eat my hat.
- This hat is too small for me.
- He brushed his hat.
- What does this hat remind you of?
- How about this red hat?
- Put your hat on.
- You must take off your hat in the room.
- Raise one's hat.
- Remove your hat.
- You look funny in the hat.
- It is too small a hat for you.
- I have forgotten. But you can see that for yourself when you take off his hat.
- Fetch me my hat.
- And when you talk to me, take off your hat.
- What person does everyone take off his hat to?
- I am interested in getting a hat like this.
- This hat is mine.
- This hat is less expensive than that one.
- Please take off your hat here in this room.
- This hat goes together with the dress.
- This hat is too tight for me.
- This hat is too big for you.
- Take off your hat in the room.
- This hat is a little too small for me.
- This hat cost me $10.
- I had my hat blown off by the wind.
- He thumped his hat flat.
- My father usually wears a hat when he goes out.
- My father bought this hat for me.
- That gentleman usually wears a hat.
- The old man looked about for his hat.
- He stood up with his hat in his hand.
- He acknowledged me by lifting his hat.
- There is a bowler hat on the table.
- That's a stylish hat you are wearing.
- He squashed my hat flat.
- She had her hat blown off by the wind.
- The wind blew her hat off.
- Fan oneself with one's hat.
- My wife told me to do away with this old hat.
- He entered the room with his hat off.
- He acknowledge me by raising his hat.
- He wore his hat askew.
- She showed us a beautiful hat.
- She had her hat blown off yesterday.
- There were a hat and a coat on the wall.
- She laughed at the sight of his hat.
- She has worn the same hat for a month.
- She brushed her husband's hat.
- She wore a pretty hat.
- Her hat matches with her shoes.
- His hat looked very funny.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru hat
Produse referitoare la "hat"
Joan L. Nodset