Exemple din articole cu hectic flush
- There was a long moment of silence as the three of them stared at each other and a hectic flush began to rise from the collar of the intruder's neck and creep across his cheeks.
- thought he saw the hectic flush of death upon her cheek.
- There may be a hectic flush on its visage, but, as with the characters of Mann's The Magic Mountain, it is the deceptive glow of the diseased.
- The rapid pulse it can abate/the hectic flush can moderate.
- The face was very pale, save for the vivid colour of the full lips and the hectic flush on the rather high but inconspicuous cheek-bones.
- His eyes were wide, a hectic flush had colored his cheekbones, and scented heat was radiating off his skin.