Fraze exemplificatoare cu higher
- Greater the crime, higher the gallows. (După faptă și răsplată.)
- The boy climbed up to a higher branch on the tree. (Băiatul s-a urcat sus pe o creangă mai înaltă a copacului.)
- Aim at the sun, and you may not reach it; but your arrow will fly far higher than if aimed at an object on a level with yourself. (Țintește soarele și probabil nu-l vei nimeri; dar săgeata ta va zbura mult mai sus decât dacă ai ținti un obiect la același nivel cu tine.) - Joel Hawes
- There is always more misery among the lower classes than there is humanity in the higher. (Întotdeauna este mai multă suferință în clasele de jos decât este umanitate în cele de sus.) - Victor Hugo
- Thinking in its lower grades, is comparable to paper money, and in its higher forms it is a kind of poetry. (Gândirea la nivel inferior poate fi comparată cu bancnotele, iar la nivel superior cu un fel de poezie.) - Havelock Ellis
- There is no religion higher than the truth. (Nu există religie mai presus ca adevărul.) - Elena Blavatschi
- Creativity comes from awakening and directing men's higher natures, which originate in the primal depths of the universe and are appointed by Heaven. (Creativitatea vine din constiința și natura superioară a omului, care-și au originea în începuturile universului și sunt trimise din ceruri.) - I Ching
- Indecision regarding the choice among pleasures temporarily robs a man of inner peace. After due reflection, he attains joy by turning away from the lower pleasures and seeking the higher ones. (Nehotărârea de a alege între plăceri îi fură omului, temporar, liniștea sufletească. După ce cugetă asupra lor, ajunge să se bucure trecând de la micile plăceri la cele mai înălțătoare.) - I Ching
- Just as there is a lower carelessness which means death to the soul, so there is a higher carelessness which is the supreme gift of religion. We must all at length rest back upon God. (Așa cum nepăsarea în doze mici duce la moartea sufletului, în doze mari ea reprezintă darul suprem al religiei. Toți trebuie să ne bazăm pe Dumnezeu.) - W.E. Orchard
- I believe in a higher force that is within me. (Cred într-o forță superioară care sălășluiește în mine.) - Tobey Maguire
- Success is like death. The more successful you become, the higher the houses in the hills get and the higer the fences get. (Succesul e ca moartea. Cu cât ai mai mult succes, cu atât mai înalte sunt casele de pe colină și cu atât mai înalte devin gardurile.) - Kevin Spacey
- Man can arouse the lowest instincts for higher purpose. (Omul, pentru un scop înalt, se lasă pradă celor mai josnice instincte.) - Andrzej Majewski
Alte exemple de fraze cu higher
- The bird went up higher and higher into the sky.
- The prices are going up higher and higher.
- This one is of much higher quality than that one.
- The higher we went, the colder it became.
- The higher up we went, the colder it became.
- I have got higher grades.
- As you go up higher, the air becomes thinner.
- Living standards should be higher.
- The higher we climb, the colder it becomes.
- As we go up higher, the air becomes thinner.
- The higher you climb, the colder it becomes.
- After the incident I came to have a higher opinion of him.
- Her fever was still higher an hour later.
- The higher we go up, the thinner the air becomes.
- The higher up, the greater fall.
- The higher we go up, the cooler the air becomes.
- The higher we go up, thinner the air becomes.
- The temperature here is higher than that of Tokyo.
- Living costs are getting higher.
- We climbed higher so that we might get a better view.
- As we go up higher, the air becomes cooler.
- Human beings are the higher mammals.
- The actual cost was higher than the estimate.
- No mountain in Japan is higher than Mt. Fuji.
- When he would not give them higher pay, they went on strike.
- No other mountain in Japan is higher than Mt. Fuji.
- A child has a higher temperature than an adult does.
- He appealed to a higher court against the decision.
- The mountains in the Himalayas are higher than those in the Andes.
- Mt. Everest is higher than any other mountain in the world.
- Material standards of living were never higher.
- Mt. Fuji is higher than any other mountain in Japan.
- The atmosphere becomes thinner as you climb higher.
- The defendant will appeal to a higher court.
- As you climb higher, the colder becomes the air.
- The higher we climbed, the steeper became the mountain.
- They made a claim for higher pay.
- The price of books is getting higher these days.
- The higher he rose in social rank, the more modest he became.
- His mental level is higher than the average boy's.
- Prices have climbed higher than Mount McKinley.
- The workers banded together to demand higher wages.
- Milk boils at a higher temperature than water.
- Our employer will not give way to our demands for higher wages.
- Today, many people receive higher education.
- Land prices are running higher every year.
- The new model is featured by higher power and speed.
- The leaders of the Union agitated for higher wages.
- The second quarter GNP growth was higher than predicted.
- Smaller classes mean a higher standard of education, and that's what we want for our kids.
- Workers can go on strike for higher wages, or for better working conditions.
- You think someone coarser than you is "crude", and someone higher class than you to be "putting on airs".
- Workers made loud demands for higher wages.
- Even the periodical pay raise could not keep abreast of higher living costs.
- City dwellers have a higher death rate than do country people.
- Banks charge higher interest on loans to risky customers.
- Our grocery bill soared last month because of higher vegetable prices.
- Many women pursue higher education and careers, thus delaying marriage and childbirth.
- Today, more and more people are changing jobs in order to get a better salary and higher social status.
- Profit on computers for the previous year was nearly ten percent higher than the current year.
- The rate of increase in households is higher for apartment houses than for individual houses.
- It is a two level style round burial mound, 23m diameter (lower level), 18m (higher).
- The higher the ratio of children to parents, the harder it is to bring up the children.
- The cost of the air fare is higher than of the rail fare.
- Our price is considerably higher than the current market price.
- The dream of opportunity for all people has not come true for everyone in America, but its promise exists for all who come to our shores â that includes nearly seven million American Muslims in our country today who enjoy incomes and education that are higher than average.
- It was proven that fleas living on dogs jump higher than fleas living on cats.
Exemple din articole cu higher
- The traditional method of attending a higher education institution was to go to school and attend classes inside a building, sitting at a desk, and listen to an.
- Stock futures are edging higher as investors keep a close eye on the movement of the euro, which is also rising.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru higher
Produse referitoare la "higher"
Andrew David Naselli
Sterling Publishing Co Inc
Lola M. Schaefer
Henry A. Giroux
Parker J. Palmer