- Many years later, as he faced the firing squad, Colonel Aureliano Buendía was to remember that distant afternoon when his father took him to discover ice. (Mulți ani după aceea, în fața plutonului de execuție, colonelul Aureliano Buendia avea să-și amintească de după-amiaza îndepărtată când tatăl său îl dusese să facă cunoștință cu gheața.) - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- For centuries, the mammoth buried in ice had been dreaming the heat of a museum. (De secole, mamutul îngropat în gheață visează la căldura unui muzeu.) - Fabrizio Caramagna
- First, they freeze your salary. Then, they politely explain you that ice melts. (Mai întâi îți îngheață salariul. Apoi îți explică politicos că gheața se topește.) - Hasier Agirre
- If the formula for water is H2O, is the formula for an ice cube H2O squared? (Dacă formula apei este H2O, atunci formula cubului de gheață este H2O la pătrat?) - Jane Wagner
Exemple de fraze cu ICE
- Because the ice became soft, we had to call off the ice-skating party.
- Would you like ice?
- Will the ice bear?
- Two ice creams, please.
- He slipped on the ice.
- What is the temperature of the ice?
- As cold as ice.
- The ice is very thick.
- I want it with plenty of ice.
- This ice is going to crack.
- We walked across the ice.
- We have this game on ice.
- I fell down on the ice.
- Break through the ice.
- The ice is melting.
- The ice has melted.
- I do like ice cream.
- She treated each of us to an ice cream.
- Give me three ice creams, please.
- The ice is two inches thick.
- Her hands were as cold as ice.
- Ice melts in the sun.
- Her cheeks were as cold as ice.
- The ice in the water melted.
- The ship was locked in ice.
- The ice cracked under the weight.
- Heat changes ice into water.
- The ice gave way under his weight.
- He does not care for ice cream.
- This is how we make ice cream.
- The children were sliding on the ice.
- The lake was bound in ice.
- He made a house on the ice.
- Their excuses cut no ice with her.
- There was thin ice on the lake.
- The water turned to ice.
- There is nothing like ice cream in the summer.
- Ice melts into water.
- Don't be cold as ice.
- Two vanilla ice creams please.
- I think I will have one more ice cream cone.
- No one had ever thought of selling ice before.
- There is nothing like summer and ice cream.
- Our team has the game on ice.
- Will you send up a bucket of ice?
- If you heat ice, it melts.
- Save me some ice-cream.
- The ice will give under your weight.
- We'll put there plans on ice.
- I went to Hokkaido to see the floating ice.
- The ice was so thick as to walk on.
- The ice is thick enough to walk on.
- When ice melts, it becomes water.
- When ice melts, it becomes liquid.
- Will the ice bear our weight?
- The ice was thick enough for me to walk on.
- The ice is too hard to crack.
- The ice has melted in the sun.
- The ice is too thin to skate on.
- I want ice cream for dessert.
- The ice is too thin to bear your weight.
- Water and ice are the same substance in different forms.
- He fell down on the ice and hurt his leg.
- Ice turns to water when it gets warm.
- The ice is not thick enough to hold our weight.
- Heat turns ice into water.
- He enjoys eating ice cream.
- You must not eat too many ice-creams and spaghetti.
- He fell down on the ice and broke his arm.
- Ice covers the lake during the winter.
- My hands and feet have got as cold as ice.
- I never have an ice cream without feeling happy.
- I don't care for ice cream.
- My hands and feet were as cold as ice.
- Most children love ice cream.
- The boat was broken by the floating ice.
- The lake was frozen, so we walked across the ice.
- Don't forget your ice skates.
- John always breaks the ice in class.
- Ice hockey is an exciting sport.
- I wish I could show you the pretty ice on the trees.
- This is very good ice cream. Won't you have some?
- The ice is too thin to bear your weight.
- While I was at it, I felt as if I was walking on thin ice.
- This ice is too thin to bear your weight.
- I slipped on the ice and hurt my head.
- The ice will crack beneath our weight.
- It was frightful when my car skidded on the ice.
- You shouldn't have eaten so much ice cream.
- What would you like for dessert - ice cream or fresh fruit?
- "Your order?" "Orange juice." "With ice?" "Yes." "Thanks for your business."
- When water freezes and becomes solid, we call it ice.
- Jane wanted an ice-cream cone.
- Low temperatures turn water into ice.
- The ice on the lake is too thin to bear your weight.
- Ice turns back into water when it melts.
- I cooled the patient's head with cracked ice.
- The island is covered with ice and snow during the winter.
- Roger slipped on the ice and hurt his leg.
- The ice may drift considerable distances each day.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru ICE
Produse referitoare la "ice"
Disney Book Group
Ellen Bryan Obed
Amy Krouse Rosenthal