Fraze exemplificatoare cu improve
- The company is out to improve exports. (Firma a întreprins măsuri de creștere a exportului.)
- Our lives improve only when we take chances - and the first and most difficult risk we can take is to be honest with ourselves. (Viețile noastre se îmbunătățesc numai atunci când ne asumăm riscuri, iar primul și cel mai dificil risc pe care ni-l putem asuma este acela de a fi sinceri cu noi înșine.) - Walter Anderson
- There are two messages from theory of Karma. Our condition in this life is determined by our deeds in previous life. We must do good in this life to improve our conditions in next life. (Există două mesaje în teoria Karma. Condiția noastră în această viață este determinată de faptele noastre bune dintr-o viață anterioară. Trebuie sa facem bine în aceasta viață pentru a ne îmbunătăți condițiile din viața următoare.) - B.J. Gupta
Alte exemple de fraze cu improve
- There are abilities that improve rapidly and those that improve slowly, aren't there?
- I want to improve myself.
- If I scold you, it is that I want you to improve.
- You can improve your English if you try.
- Try to improve your English.
- Do you think a little salt would improve the flavor?
- Improve one's standing in the series.
- I would like to improve my English pronunciation.
- We hold that economy will soon improve.
- You must endeavor to improve your English.
- This soap will improve her complexion.
- The company is trying to improve its image.
- His English will improve in the course of time.
- If you are to improve your English, you had better go to countries where it is spoken.
- She availed herself of every opportunity to improve her English.
- I made efforts to improve my grades.
- He made an endeavor to improve the situation.
- Garlic is used to improve the taste of food.
- I made use of every opportunity to improve my English.
- He made use of the opportunity to improve his English.
- There is considerable optimism that the economy will improve.
- I've added my recommendations to improve the situation.
- They strive constantly to improve customer relations.
- If you want to get elected you're going to have to upgrade/improve your public image.
- If you'd like to continue to improve your swimming, just keep on practicing every day.
- Doctors can be wrong, and some patients can suddenly improve.
- The president instructed the employees to improve their productivity.
- Although she practised every afternoon, her tennis didn't improve at all.
- The boy was allowed to come along having promised to improve his manners.
- It would be difficult to improve the device when there is no effective catalyst.
- She took full advantage of her stay in London to improve her English.
- Lately I've been letting my English go. It seems I'll never improve at it no matter how many years I study.
- He built hospitals and helped the people of Africa improve their lives.
- The company didn't make any effort to improve its business practices.
- The workers in the factory were forced to work hard to improve the products.
- Green peas are high in iron and contain nutrients that improve the colour of fingernails.
- If the more advanced want to improve English ability (especially reading comprehension) increasing vocabulary is the way to go.
- My father's condition seems to improve one moment, but the next moment he sinks again.
- Try to speak English as often as possible if you want to improve your English.
Exemple din articole cu improve
- A new study shows that patterns of cognitive skills, including being able to appreciate another person's thoughts and feelings and regulating behavior, vary among children with autism, and some may improve over time.
- One of the thought leaders in the space, his presentation covered a six-point checklist to help improve any website's SEO.