Fraze exemplificatoare cu in charge
- As it happens, I am in charge here. (Întâmplător, eu răspund de ce se întâmplă aici.)
- When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life. (Când îți iei viața în propriile mâini, nu mai este nevoie să ceri voie altor oameni sau societății, în general. Când ceri voie, dai cuiva dreptul de veto asupra vieții tale.) - Geoffrey F. Albert
Alte exemple de fraze cu in charge
- The man in charge of the merry-go-round decided to make sure everything was working properly.
- Mr White is in charge of our class.
- Mr Brown is in charge of our class.
- Tom is in charge of this year's tennis tournament.
- Is there an existing meaning if the person in charge does not take the responsibility to begin with?
- The teacher is in charge of the third year class.
- The teacher is in charge of the third-year class.
- That teacher is in charge of the third-year class.
- Jason, who was in charge of the project, was dismissed for corruption.
- Mr Smith is in charge of the class.
- Who will be in charge of our class when Miss Smith leaves school?
- At the summer camp, she was in charge of the group I belonged to.
- I am in charge of this.
- Who's in charge of this section?
- You will be in charge of the babies in this room.
- You'll be in charge of the girls working in this factory.
- You will be in charge of the women working in this factory.
- The official in charge let me in.
- Who was in charge of today's party?
- Miss Sato is in charge of my class.
- Mr Yamada is in charge of the personnel section.
- Miss Yamada is in charge of the 2nd year class this year.
- She was in charge of the office while I was away on a trip to Kyoto for a week.
- My uncle is in charge of the third-year class.
- I am in charge of the third-year class.
- I don't know this system, but the man in charge will explain.
- I am in charge of the book department.
- Who is in charge of the office while the boss is away?
- Can I speak to the person in charge?
- A captain is in charge of his ship and its crew.
- Who is in charge of this building?
- Who's in charge of the sales section?
- Who is the person in charge?
- He is in charge of the class.
- He is in charge of entertaining the foreign guests.
- He is in charge of the sales department.
- He is in charge of our class.
- He was in charge of preparing a magazine for publication.
- He is in charge of making arrangements for our trip to Europe.
- He put his eldest daughter in charge of his second restaurant.
- He's in charge of administration at the hospital.
- She's going to be in charge.
- Let's put her in charge of that.
- He's in charge of the department.
- My Brown is in charge of the business in the absence of the manager.
- When I reached the hall right away the person in charge unrelentingly said things like "This painting is certain to increase in value in the future," and I went and signed the contract.
Exemple din articole cu in charge
Produse referitoare la "in charge"
Michael S. Gazzaniga