- Real poverty is less a state of income than a state of mind. (Adevărata sărăcie este mai puțin o stare de venit decât o stare de spirit.) - George F. Gilder
Exemple de fraze cu income
- We pay an income tax at varying rates according to the size of income.
- An income tax is levied on any income that exceeds deductions.
- He lives up to his income.
- You should try to live within your income.
- An income adequate for one's needs.
- My income is a far cry from his.
- Try to live within your income.
- My income has gone down by 10 percent.
- He is quite satisfied with his income.
- Do not live above your income.
- She has a comfortable income.
- He has a fair income.
- He lives beyond his income.
- He's coy about his income.
- He has a considerable income.
- You must live according to your income.
- My income is twice as large as yours is.
- This is luxury beyond my income.
- I can't get by on such a small income.
- He consumed all his income on drinking.
- His expenses exceed his income by far.
- It's difficult for our income to keep up with inflation.
- If I had 25% more income, I'd be more satisfied with my life.
- The lawyer has a fair income.
- The government will tax your income.
- I have to live on my very small income.
- You'll have to proportion your expenditure to your income.
- You ought to work hard regardless of your income.
- Taxation is based on income.
- They have to live on his small income.
- I must manage on a small income.
- Make the best of your small income.
- He has some income in addition to his salary.
- Our income is small, but we manage to get along.
- Never spend in excess of your income.
- Don't anticipate your income.
- Your income is about twice as large as mine is.
- I'm satisfied with my current income.
- I advise you never to live beyond your income.
- His desires are incompatible with his income.
- It is hard to get along on this small income.
- Your income is about twice as large as mine.
- Now my income is twice what it was two years ago.
- She spends most of her income on books.
- His annual income is more than $100000.
- He made the best of his small income.
- This has increased family income.
- She was used to living on a small income.
- His income is larger than that of his wife.
- She has a comfortable income to live on.
- They don't have enough income to lay aside for the future.
- He has a sufficient income to support his family.
- His income has been reduced after he changed his job.
- He has a monthy income of 2,000 dollars.
- His income is too small to support his family.
- She could not make both ends meet on her income.
- His family has to live on his small income.
- His income is three times large than mine.
- Your income is three times larger than mine.
- With his income, he cannot afford the costly dinners.
- The majority of his income goes to pay his rent.
- His annual income is larger than that of his brother.
- He can not support his family on his monthly income.
- His income was diminished by half after retirement.
- He gave away about one-tenth of his income to the poor.
- He derives his income from writing books.
- The income from this source is tax-free.
- I don't know my father's annual income.
- I manage to live on a small income.
- My income is barely enough to maintain living.
- Last year my income was about five million yen.
- Solvency is entirely a matter of temperament and not of income.
- Last year's growth of income was 5% after inflation.
- I have an income of 50,000 yen a month.
- I am by no means satisfied with my present income.
- Gambling was by no means his only source of income.
- She left me simply because I had a small income.
- It's hard for me to live on my small income.
- His new job brought him a handsome income.
- Her job brings in a high income.
- Living on a small income is hard.
- A six-figure income is not uncommon for physicians.
- We should strike a balance between our expenditure and income.
- A small income obliges us to thrift.
- Foreign trade brings in a large income.
- At that time I had a poor income and couldn't live on it.
- His income is now double what it was ten years ago.
- As our father got ill, we had to live on a small income.
- Men's wants become greater in proportion to the increase in their income.
- His large income enable him to live in comfort.
- She spends a major part of her income on food.
- My annual income exceeds five million yen.
- His large income enabled him to live in comfort.
- His income bears no proportion to his social standing.
- Her large income enable her to go to Paris every year.
- What was the gross income in the previous calendar year?
- His income is too small to support his large family.
- Her income barely maintained her in the lower middle class.
- His large income enables him to travel abroad every year.
- A bookkeeper computes all the company's income and expenses each week.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru income
Produse referitoare la "income"
Philippe Van Parijs
Peter H. Lindert
David Cay Johnston
Kathryn J. Edin
Richard V. Reeves