Exemple de fraze cu increasing
- The population is increasing.
- This town is increasing in population.
- The number of automobiles has been increasing.
- Juvenile delinquency is increasing.
- The juvenile crimes are increasing recently.
- Alcohol consumption is increasing every year.
- The urban population of America is increasing.
- The number of college students is increasing.
- Traffic accidents are increasing in number.
- The number of students going overseas has been increasing lately.
- The number of working women is increasing.
- The crime rate is increasing in this country.
- The mean value of the frequency decreases with increasing amplitude.
- Generally speaking, saving are increasing.
- The number of people who go abroad has been increasing.
- I hear that the number of the unemployed has been increasing recently.
- Atopic dermatitis has been increasing on babies recently.
- The number of murders is increasing even in a country like Japan.
- The number of students who come late to class has lately been increasing.
- Statistics show that the population of the world is increasing.
- Scientists will come up with new methods of increasing the world's food supply.
- The number of students going abroad to study is increasing each year.
- The words covered are steadily increasing, so check frequently.
- The number of students who travel abroad vacations is increasing.
- The urban population in most developing countries is increasing very fast.
- The population of the world is increasing so rapidly that it will be doubled within forty years.
- There are marked, rapid and steadily increasing health benefits to giving up.
- Demand for imported cars is increasing due to lower prices.
- The number of people who smoke is increasing, so cancer will soon be the most common cause of death.
- Recently, the increasing diversity of computer use has extended far beyond the realms of the office.
- According to a recent study, the average life span of the Japanese is still increasing.
- The number of Japanese students returning after life abroad has been increasing of late.
- If the more advanced want to improve English ability (especially reading comprehension) increasing vocabulary is the way to go.
- In the financial world opposition is apparently increasing against the withdrawal of the proposed bill.
- These days the number of women who don't want to change their family names even after they get married is increasing.
- Just as all kinds of communications methods are increasing the human relationships are becoming weak. A perfect case of mistaking means for ends.
- Recession is a temporary falling off of business activity during a period when such activity is generally increasing.
- The number of Japanese going overseas has been increasing year by year.
- Traffic accidents are increasing year by year.
- This city has been increasing in population year after year.
- Since women are taking on more responsibilities at work and in the community, it is said that the number of women with stress from both child-rearing and work is increasing.
Exemple din articole cu increasing
- You may have assumed this from the climbing PS3 sales Sony reported last week, but a report from Research and Markets provides further confirmation that the system is increasing in popularity around the world.
- Vitamins to increase sperm count posted on september, filed under general leave ment semen increasing products do such products work solely for males experiencing.
- SAGE and the increasing smarts in fuzzers.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru increasing
Produse referitoare la "increasing"
Lawrence G. McMillan
Edna Mae Burnam
Stella Corr Blackstone