Fraze exemplificatoare cu insist
- You shouldn't insist so much on it. (N-ar trebui să te legi de asta.)
- You shouldn't insist so much upon it. (N-ar trebui să te legi de asta.)
- Life happens too fast for you ever to think about it. If you could just persuade people of this, but they insist on amassing information. (Viața trece prea repede ca să te mai și gândești la ea. Numai de am putea să-i convingem pe oameni de asta! Însă ei insistă pe acumularea de informații.) - Kurt Vonnegut
- To insist on strength ... is not war-mongering. It is peace-mongering. (A insista asupra forței... nu înseamnă pălăvrăgeală despre război, ci despre pace.) - Barry Goldwater
- Kant and Hegel are interesting thinkers. But I am happy to insist that they are also terrible writers. (Kant și Hegel sunt doi gânditori interesanți. Dar am plăcerea să vă reamintesc că sunt totodată și remarcabili scriitori.) - Alain de Botton
Alte exemple de fraze cu insist
- If you insist on going alone, please do so.
- I insist that he should go with us.
- They insist that he should go.
- I'll do it, if you insist.
- You always insist that you are in the right.
- I insist that she be honest.
- She insist on her innocence.
- We do not insist that you do things our way.
- I will borrow it then, if you insist.
- I insist on your being present.
- If you insist I'll have another drink.
- You must not insist on going out alone so late at night.
- They will insist on her staying there longer.
- You insist upon our taking that course of action.
- There are a lot of people who always insist on the right.
- I insist that exceptions not be made.
- We insist that a meeting be held as soon as possible.
- Jimmy insist on my taking him to the zoo.
- We insist that this project be carried out immediately.
- Some people insist that television does more harm than good.
- It never occurred to me that he night insist on treating me to the dinner.
- Not to harp on the same string, I still insist that those who drink should never drive.
- I don't like people who always insist on talking about politics.
- You're playing with fire if you insist on riding your motorcycle without a helmet on.
- It will make most Americans uncomfortable if you insist on their accepting expensive gifts.
- And that's why for almost a hundred years, any employee has been able to go to his employer and insist on being paid in cash.
- Why do you insist on paying for your school expenses yourself when your parents are willing to give you financial support?
- We insist that during the next three days you make decisions which are fair to all generations and which show an active concern for the environment.
Exemple din articole cu insist
- The Guardian England's World Cup 2010 base will be ready on time, insist officials The Guardian There are plans for quad bike, paintballing and assault-course facilities for team- building exercises , although England players would be .
- Australian IPL players await security briefing on Indian terror threatsBritish PM denies claims he mistreated staffOlympic chiefs insist track safe as luger buriedUS to ask for leniency for swindler Madoff's former chief aideTiger's .
- My hope is that Senator Bill will once again be an ethics reform leader and insist on a much more modest salary than his predecessor.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru insist
Produse referitoare la "insist"
Michael Ian Black
Ron L. Deal