- I'm an actor... I do a job and I go home. Why are you interested in me? You don't ask a truck driver about his job. (Eu sunt actor... Îmi fac treaba și plec acasă. De ce vă interesează persoana mea? Unui șofer de camion nu-i puneți întrebări despre de meseria lui.) - James Gandolfini
- Marriage is based on the theory that when man discovers a brand of beer exactly to his taste he should at once throw up his job and go work in the brewery. (La baza căsătorie stă teoria conform căreia atunci când un bărbat descoperă o marcă de bere pe gustul lui, el ar trebuie să renunțe pe loc la locul de muncă și să lucreze la berărie.) - George Jean Nathan
- People forget how fast you did a job -- but they remember how well you did it. (Oamenii uită cât de repede ai făcut un lucru - dar își amintesc cât de bine l-ai făcut.) - Howard W. Newton
- The person who knows how will always have a job. The person who knows why will always be his boss. (Acea persoană care știe "cum", va avea mereu un loc de muncă. Acea persoană care știe "de ce" va fi mereu șeful celei dintâi.) - Diane Ravitch
- Anybody who accepts mediocrity - in school, on the job, in life - is a person who compromises, and when the leader compromises, the whole organization compromises. (Oricine acceptă mediocritatea - la școală, la locul de muncă, în viață - este o persoană care face compromisuri, iar când conducătorul face compromisuri, întreaga organizație face compromisuri.) - Charles Knight
- The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand. (Prețul succesului este munca grea, dedicația pentru meserie și hotărârea ca indiferent că pierdem sau câștigăm, am pus tot ce aveam mai bun pentru a duce la capăt sarcina.) - Vince Lombardi
- Find a job you like and you add five days to every week. (Găsește-ți o slujbă care să-ți placă și vei adăuga cinci zile fiecărei săptămâni.) - H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job it's a depression when you lose yours. (Recesiune este atunci când vecinul tău își pierde slujba; depresiune este când îți pierzi tu slujba.) - Harry Truman
- America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination, and unbeatable determination to do the job at hand. (America nu a fost întemeiată pe frică. America a fost întemeiată pe curaj, imaginație și hotărâre de neînvins de a-și face treaba.) - Harry Truman
- Any man who has had the job I've had and didn't have a sense of humor wouldn't still be here. (Orice om cu slujba mea și fără simțul umorului n-ar mai fi aici.) - Harry Truman
Exemple de fraze cu job'
- Asked about her job, she said, My job is too complicated to sum up in a word.
- If your ability to accomplish a job does not exceed the peak (hump), on the difficulty scale for one job (project), then no matter how long you wait it will not be solved.
- The job-seeking season is starting earlier each year and it's the (mass) media that are causing that trend by moving up their job interview schedule.
- Can he do this job?
- I'm sure you like your new job.
- He is just right for the job.
- How are you getting along in your new job?
- Is the job too much for you?
- He's quite able at his job.
- This job is too much for me.
- I can do the job right!
- It is possible for him to do the job.
- I do not want anyone for this job.
- The job has already been done.
- He is looking for a job.
- There's less to do in this job than the last one.
- How are you getting along with your new job?
- Someone will do that job.
- I believe you like your job.
- He got a new job.
- How did you come by such a job?
- Do you think he did the job on his own?
- I have a job for you.
- She is after a better job.
- Can you take on the job?
- I'll do anything but that job.
- He is after a job.
- How's your new job?
- How do you like your new job?
- I will take over your job.
- He is after a better job.
- Thanks to him, I could get a job.
- I'm serious about my job.
- What's your job?
- How far have you got on that job?
- He is looking about for a job.
- Please try me for the job.
- Will you take on the job?
- We went all out to get the job done.
- Thanks to you, the job went well.
- I'm looking for a job.
- I have done with her job.
- I like my job very much.
- How's your job?
- This job is killing me.
- He works best at this job.
- This is how he succeeded in the job.
- He has been well off since he started this job.
- I wish this job at an end.
- He acquainted himself with his job.
- He is competent for the job.
- He was looking for a good job.
- His job has to do with printing.
- This is why I quit the job.
- He never speaks of his own job.
- You should get the job for which you are best fitted.
- You can always quit the job.
- His job has to do with telephones.
- There is no future in his job.
- Don't do the job just any old way.
- He is been in that job for decades.
- I am certain that he will quit his job.
- It'll cost me my job.
- Clara is doing quite a job.
- He is far from suitable for that job.
- He took the job reluctantly.
- He soon left the new job.
- He is not qualified for the job.
- He is adequate to the job.
- This job is beyond my ability.
- He is the right man for the job.
- This is the job of my own choice.
- He accepted the job.
- He could not help undertaking the job.
- He is still too young for the job.
- He had to, but didn't want to, do the job.
- I'll be with you as soon as I finish this job.
- He is equal to the job.
- He applied for the job and got it.
- That cost him his job.
- There is no future in this job.
- He was soon acclimated to his new job.
- But he needed a job.
- He has settled down to the job.
- This is the kind of job you should do all at once.
- He is going after a job in the city.
- This job gives me the hump.
- He is still green at the job.
- Now, let's begin our job.
- He was equal to the job.
- He has the ability to do the job.
- My son will take over the job.
- I took over my father's job.
- Do a better job next time.
- The job is half done.
- I can ensure a job for you.
- I'm applying for a job.
- How will you manage without a job?
- I know the very person that will do this job.
- I was interviewed for a job.
Produse referitoare la "job'"
Richard N. Bolles
Richard N. Bolles
Richard N. Bolles
Richard N. Bolles