Fraze exemplificatoare cu joke
- The joke is on him. (El a rămas prostul.)
- The joke is on somebody. (Altcineva râde la urmă.)
- The joke was lost on him. (N-a sesizat gluma.)
- A person reveals his character by nothing so clearly as the joke he resents. (O persoană își dezvăluie caracterul prin nimic mai evident decât gluma care îl jignește.) - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
- The crisis of today is the joke of tomorrow. (Criza de azi este gluma de mâine.) - H.G. Wells
- He who laughs last is generally the last to get the joke. (Cel care râde ultimul este de obicei cel care înțelege ultimul gluma.) - Terry Cohen
- It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humor. (Abilitatea prin care guști o glumă făcută ție, și nu cea de a face o glumă, este cea care-ți dovedește simțul umorului.) - Max Eastman
- My way of joking is to tell the truth. It's the funniest joke in the world. (Eu glumesc spunând adevărul. Este cea mai bună glumă din lume.) - Walter Besant
- A new idea is delicate. It can be killed by a sneer or a yawn; it can be stabbed to death by a joke or worried to death by a frown on the right person's brow. (O idee nouă e delicată. Poate fi ucisă de un zâmbet ironic sau de un căscat; poate fi înjunghiată de sarcasm și speriată de moarte de încruntarea de pe fața celui îndreptățit să aibă o opinie.) - Charles Hendrickson Brower
- If theres one thing I know its God does love a good joke. (Dacă este ceva ce știu cu siguranță este că lui Dumnezeu îi plac glumele bune.) - Hugh Elliot
- I think repeating yourself is a sign of old age, telling the same joke again and again. Especially if they're jokes that don't make people laugh. (Cred că atunci când te repeți e un semn de bătrânețe, să spui aceleași glume iar și iar. Mai ales dacă sunt glume care nu-i fac pe oameni să râdă.) - Simon Le Bon
- Taking life as a joke needs a very serious decision. (A lua viața în glumă este o decizie foarte serioasă.) - Hasier Agirre
Alte exemple de fraze cu joke
- Of course he thought it was a joke and let it slide with a "hm?" but he was seriously annoyed. (I mean, just don't say things like that even as a joke!)
- It is no joke.
- It's no joke.
- It is far from a joke.
- He said it merely as a joke.
- It was nothing but a joke.
- I said so by way of a joke.
- He said so by way of a joke.
- He said so only by way of a joke.
- It was only a joke.
- My joke went over very well.
- It's merely a joke.
- You went too far in your joke.
- I said it by way of a joke.
- That goes beyond a joke.
- It is nothing but a joke.
- I just said that by way of a joke.
- He could not see the joke.
- She took my joke seriously.
- She was amused at the joke.
- I could not but laugh at his joke.
- We all laughed at his joke.
- His joke killed me.
- Everybody could not help laughing at his joke.
- No one caught on to the joke.
- His joke has been done to death.
- He made a joke about it.
- He was amused at my joke.
- He did not understand her joke.
- It's no joke! It's really a pain, you see.
- Him, honest? What a joke!
- She took my words as a joke.
- I cannot help laughing at her joke.
- He didn't get her joke.
- He carried a joke too far.
- He doesn't see a joke.
- He laughed at my joke.
- He began with a joke.
- I could not but laugh at the joke.
- I didn't get the joke.
- We could not help laughing at the joke.
- I cannot help laughing at the joke.
- I meant it as a joke.
- It's nothing but a kind of joke.
- This was meant as a joke.
- You should not play a joke on me.
- There were some who didn't see the joke.
- There are some who don't see a joke.
- Bill did nothing else but joke.
- I just meant it as a joke.
- He regarded the story as a joke.
- He tells a good joke.
- At his joke, the all burst into laughter.
- His joke set everyone laughing.
- His joke borders on insult.
- His joke made us all laugh.
- The joke amused the audience.
- When he saw the joke, he laughed in spite of himself.
- That joke isn't funny.
- Her joke fell flat.
- That is the funniest joke that I have ever heard.
- She regarded the story as a joke.
- They often play a practical joke on us.
- When I asked afterwards it seems he hadn't said that as a joke.
- What you said to her isn't accepted as a joke.
- I regarded your offer as a joke.
- The pupils loved that joke.
- I had a good laugh at her joke.
- Can there be a computer intelligent enough to tell a joke?
- The whole class laughed at his joke.
- I was quite pleased with myself for managing a joke.
- We couldn't help laughing at his joke.
- You are carrying your joke a bit too far.
- Your joke will bear repeating.
- I couldn't help laughing at his joke.
- We thought his threat was only a joke.
- We are tired of the professor's old joke.
- I missed the point of the joke.
- His joke eased the tension in the room.
- They held their sides with laughter at his joke.
- Next year is the devil's joke. [Proverb]
- Sometimes the boys would play a joke on the teacher.
- It was such a nice joke that everybody burst out laughing.
- I'm the butt of the worst joke in history.
- I couldn't catch on to the joke he told us.
- Being a foreigner, I couldn't catch on to the joke.
- Don't carry a practical joke too far.
- We are bored with the joke of professorial custom.
- His apparent anger proved to be only a joke.
- His lecture ended with his witty joke.
- He wasn't perhaps playing a practical joke on us.
- You're probably going to think this is a joke, but I was a punk rocker when I was a kid.
- He thought the whole thing a bad joke.
- Mr Smith always begins his lectures with a joke.
- We couldn't help laughing at the teacher's joke.
- My uncle told me the story by way of a joke.
- It is not always easy to make a good joke.
- The lecturer would end up his speech with a joke.
- At my joke, the audience burst into laughter.
- Hearing the joke, he burst into laughter.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru joke
Produse referitoare la "joke"
David A. Adler
Bathroom Readers' Institute