Exemple din articole cu judiciary
- At least Mike Lawlor will be off the Judiciary committee and out of the House of Representatives.
- The chairman of the House judiciary committee, Rep.
- Naturally e-infrastructure woes of Indian judiciary are in abundance.
- Judiciary threat to prosecute protest leaders ,prosecutor announce death sentence for Israeli spy.
- There is a serious problem in India with the lower judiciary which does not seem to have any idea of its crucial role as a defender of human rights in a democracy.
- In a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder today, all seven Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee.
- Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee joined together to request appointment of a special prosecutor to look into Representative Joe Sestak's claim that the White House offered him a job to drop out of the Senate Democratic .
- Despite the rollback on some of Facebook's heavily-debated privacy changes, the US House Committee on the Judiciary still has questions for Facebook's CEO.
- It looks like Facebook's efforts to assuage users fears on private data protection did not do too well with US authorities as the company now faces scrutiny by the US House Judiciary Committee.
- really need the Judiciary at all for in the end it will be the decision of only one individual which can bail out any criminal no matter how heinous the committed crime may be.