Fraze exemplificatoare cu laid
- A bullet laid him low. (Un glonte îl doborî.)
- The methods for such inspections may be laid down. (Pot fi stabilite metodele de inspecție.)
- The provisions laid down in point 4 shall apply. (Se aplică dispozițiile stabilite la punctul 4.)
- The responsability is laid upon him. (Lui îi revine această sarcină.)
- The scene is laid in England. (Acțiunea se petrece în Anglia.)
- The scene of the story is laid in London. (Scena acțiunii se petrece la Londra.)
Alte exemple de fraze cu laid
- He was laid off.
- It's all laid on.
- The streets are laid out quite well.
- She laid a blanket over him.
- The sticks were laid across each other.
- He laid down the gun.
- She laid the table for six.
- I laid a blanket over her.
- She laid the work on him.
- He laid himself on the bed.
- She laid herself on the grass.
- She laid the work on him.
- He was laid off until there was more work to do.
- I laid myself on the grass.
- He laid out this garden.
- He was so tired that he laid himself on the grass.
- He laid himself flat on the floor.
- They laid the carpet on the floor.
- The color is thickly laid on.
- He laid claim to the land.
- He laid the book on the desk.
- He laid his bag on the table.
- He laid down his pen and looked at me.
- He laid aside a few dollars each week.
- He laid his head on the pillow.
- Their secret was laid bare.
- The workers were laid off for three weeks.
- Supper was laid out on the table.
- Life's seed is laid.
- My mother is laid up with a cold.
- A shower has laid the dust.
- She laid her head down on the pillow.
- She laid her baby on the bed.
- She laid the paper out on the table.
- She laid her ideas before her chief.
- She laid the child down gently.
- She laid down her life for her country.
- She laid hands on her own child.
- They laid off many workers at that point.
- I laid out a schedule for the vacation.
- The hen has laid an egg.
- Betty laid herself on the bed.
- This new town is beautifully laid out.
- This is the garden I laid out last year.
- Ken laid down his arms.
- I've been laid up with flu for the last week.
- The rain laid the dust.
- The garden has been professionally laid out.
- Many workers were laid off at that plant.
- Who laid out this strange building?
- The factory has laid off some three hundred workers.
- The whole village was laid flat by the earthquake.
- The chicken hasn't laid eggs lately.
- The vacant lot is laid out as a park.
- After some hesitation, he laid the book on the desk.
- The garden is laid out in the Japanese style.
- The city is laid out with beautiful regularity.
- Tom laid the book aside and looked up.
- It was Socrates who laid the foundation of logic.
- We laid the injured man on the grass.
- On arriving home, he laid himself on the floor.
- This building was laid out by a famous architect.
- The mother laid her baby on the bed.
- Mother laid the table for dinner.
- Father laid his hand on my shoulder.
- Heavy taxes are laid on wine.
- The chicken laid an egg this morning.
- A submarine cable was laid between the two countries.
- He laid bare his secret feelings.
- John laid claim to the painting.
- Suddenly 100 workers were laid off.
- I had to make up for three other employees, who were laid off yesterday.
- Accessories were laid out on the shelf for sale.
- The best laid schemes of mice and men.
- The speaker laid stress on the need for thrift.
- The storm laid the village flat.
- Jim has been laid up with flu for three days.
- He laid by 100 dollars this month.
- He laid stress on the importance of being punctual.
- Ken laid aside some money each week.
- As the recession set in, temporary employees were laid off one after another.
- General Motors laid off 76,000 its workers.
- Our hens laid a lot of eggs yesterday.
- They laid down a scheme for extracting salt from seawater.
- My hens laid fewer eggs last year.
- The automobile company laid off 300 workers.
- The mother laid her baby on the bed softly.
- He laid down his pen and leaned back in his chair.
- Lucy came closer to the boy and laid her hand on his head.
- Sam got a raw deal when he was laid off just before his job would have become permanent.
- The evidence is laid out before us. Considering that, together with the fact that he has no alibi, there's no question that he's the guilty one.
- I would like to purchase a wooden deck panel that can be laid on the porch.
- I laid down for a short nap and fell asleep for two hours.
- George was laid off when his company cut back production last year.
- From childhood I was fond of reading, and all the little money that ever came into my hands was laid out in books.
- Yasunori leaned into the armrest and looked in bemusement at the breakfast laid before him.
- The path stretching from that house to the bamboo thicket was laid with stone paving.
- The company laid off twenty percent of its work force; therefore, expenses decreased.
Exemple din articole cu laid
- Simon Monjack was laid to rest next to his late wife Brittany Murphy on Thursday, May 27.
- Simon Monjack and Brittany Murphy have finally been reunited, as Simon was laid to rest next to his wife yesterday.
- Husband of late Brittany Murphy, Simon Monjack, has been laid to rest next to the actress at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in the Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles on Thursday, May 27.
- Brittany Murphy's husband Simon Monjack, who was found dead on the same bedroom his wife passed away late last year, was laid to rest next to the actress in.
- Simon Monjack has been laid to rest.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru laid
Produse referitoare la "laid"