Exemple din articole cu latinate
- Here Kaplan reaches too far back in time partly to establish credibility by showing familiarity with Tunisia's Latinate history and partly to interest the reader in the story by referencing a more exotic feature of the region's history.
- The Latinate construction of these names can sometimes sound as if they are meant to exclude rather than inform.
- That is, it is still suffering from the 18th century propensity to equate good prose with Latinate prose.
- Exercises to practise phrasal and Latinate verbs for English language learners.
- Unfortunately, present day English is far more removed from the Latinate language of past liturgical tradition than it ever has been, while at the same time Benedict is giving Latin a higher priority than it has enjoyed since Vatican II .