Fraze exemplificatoare cu loves
- I have a chance to combine my loves for computers and art. (Am ocazia să combin pasiunile mele pentru calculatoare și artă.)
- Our loves went shopping together. (Iubitele noastre au mers la cumpărături împreună.)
- She loves him next her own child. (Îl iubește ca și pe copilul ei.)
- What loves of cups! (Ce cești minunate!)
- Every theory of love, from Plato down, teaches that each individual loves in the other sex what he lacks in himself. (Fiecare teorie despre dragoste, de la Platon încoace, demonstrează că fiecare persoană iubește la sexul opus ceea ce-i lipsește ei.) - G Stanley Hall
- Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well. (Iubește multe lucruri, pentru că așa afli adevărata putere, și oricine iubește mult, realizează multe și poate îndeplini multe, iar tot ce e făcut din iubire este făcut bine.) - Vincent Van Gogh
- Tell me who admires you and loves you, and I will tell you who you are. (Spune-mi cine te admiră și te iubește, și îți voi spune cine ești.) - Sainte-Beuve
- A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway. (Prieten ne este cel care ne cunoaște, și cu toate astea ne iubește oricum.) - Jerome Cummings
- Nobody loves me but my mother, and she could be jivin', too. (Nimeni nu mă iubește în afară de mama mea, dar și la ea ar putea fi vorba doar de "jive".) - B.B. King
- A blessed thing it is for any man or woman to have a friend, one human soul whom we can trust utterly, who knows the best and worst of us, and who loves us in spite of all our faults. (Ce binecuvântare este pentru orice bărbat sau femeie să aibă un prieten, un suflet uman în care să avem încredere deplină, care cunoaște tot ce e mai bun și mai rău despre noi, și care ne iubește în ciuda defectelor noastre.) - Charles Kingsley
- The more the soul knows, the more she loves, and loving much, she tastes much. (Cu cât știe mai mult sufletul, cu atât mai mult iubește ea, și iubind mai mult, va simți mai mult.) - W.H. Murray
- Change everything except your loves. (Schimbă totul cu excepția iubirilor.) - Voltaire
- Love is suffering. One side always loves more. (Dragostea e suferință. Unul dintre parteneri iubește întotdeauna mai mult.) - Catherine Deneuve
- Truth, a gem which loves the deep. (Adevărul, o perlă care iubește adâncul.) - Byron
Alte exemple de fraze cu loves
- He loves you as much as I (do).
- He loves her.
- She loves him for what he is, not for what he has.
- He loves you as much as I do.
- It's you that she loves, not me.
- He loves you very much.
- No one knows whether he loves her or not.
- Everyone loves him.
- I wonder if he loves me.
- He loves her. She loves him, too.
- Everybody loves him.
- He loves no one but her.
- Somebody up there loves me.
- Her look says that she loves you.
- Her look says that she loves you.
- He does so not because he hates you, but because he loves you.
- She has a son everybody loves.
- She loves Tom, not me.
- He loves dogs above all.
- She loves her children.
- No one loves war.
- I doubt that she loves you.
- There is no man but loves himself.
- What a fool I am to think that she loves me!
- She loves Tom.
- He loves fishing.
- He loves animals.
- He loves her, but she doesn't like him.
- He loves her dearly.
- He deceived her, but even now she loves him.
- She loves chocolate, too.
- Everyone loves his country.
- Everybody loves his country.
- Who loves war?
- I love her and she loves me.
- Everybody loves music.
- Everyone loves Mac.
- We love her, and she loves us, too.
- She loves him all the more because he has faults.
- Are you conscious how much she loves you?
- She loves Tom more than she does me.
- There is no one but loves his own country.
- In fact he loves her.
- It is her eldest daughter that he loves most.
- Peter loves Jane.
- My father loves my mother.
- Linda loves chocolate.
- There is no mother but loves her own child.
- Everybody loves a winner. [Proverb]
- There is no man but loves his home.
- To tell the true, she no longer loves him.
- She loves the boy as if he were her own child.
- Misery loves company.
- She loves the doll like her own sister.
- He just loves to bully people.
- I think Ann loves Jack.
- She loves the color of her T-shirt.
- I don't love her, not even if she loves me.
- She loves her son dearly.
- He loves to hike in the quite countryside.
- It's clear from his actions that he loves her.
- He dearly loves his school.
- My mother loves music.
- She loves watching tennis matches on TV.
- She loves the peace and quiet of the town.
- Daddy loves to say funny things.
- She doesn't hate him. In fact, she loves him.
- She loves an old table made in England.
- Romeo is the man Juliet loves.
- He loves cars, while his brother hates them.
- He loves his daughter his wife hates her.
- Misery loves company. [Proverb]
- Ted loves his wife Elizabeth.
- Susie loves Japanese music.
- No doubt she loves him, but she won't marry him.
- Ellie loves that poet. She knows many of his poems by heart.
- Craft must have clothes, but truth loves to go naked.
- My brother loves taking pictures of mountains.
- As a disinterested third-party I can declare that she secretly loves him.
- As usual with young girls, Alice loves chocolate.
- Every Sunday, Takashi loves to adjust his car's engine.
- Whom God loves, his bitch brings forth pigs (quotation).
- Mabel loves to chew the fat while playing bridge.
- Who loves not wine, women and song he is a fool his whole life.
- Koko herself cannot use spoken language, but she loves to listen to people's conversations.
- He who loves not wine, woman and songs, Remains a fool his whole life long.
- My wife loves fish hors d'oeuvre, so it's easier for me to get a kitchen pass for my fishing.
- Everyone loves to hear praise, but over-praise has the opposite effect of sounding insincere.
- He fought long and hard in this campaign, and heâs fought even longer and harder for the country he loves.
- A little bit earlier this evening, I received an extraordinarily gracious call from Senator McCain. Senator McCain fought long and hard in this campaign. And he's fought even longer and harder for the country that he loves. He has endured sacrifices for America that most of us cannot begin to imagine. We are better off for the service rendered by this brave and selfless leader.
Exemple din articole cu loves
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru loves
Produse referitoare la "loves"
Bonnie Rickner Jensen