Fraze exemplificatoare cu luck
- As bad luck would have it. (Din nefericire)
- As ill luck would have it. (Din nefericire)
- Come and take pot luck with us. (Vino la masă la noi, ai să mănânci ce s-o găsi.)
- My luck has turned. (S-a schimbat roata norocului.)
- Ounce of luck is better than a pound of wisdom. (Mai bine un dram de noroc, decât un car de minte.)
- Luck? Sure. But only after long practice and only with the ability to think under pressure. (Noroc? Sigur. Dar numai după o lungă experiență și numai cu abilitatea de a gândi sub presiune.) - Babe Didrikson
- The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work. (Singurul lucru care învinge ghinionul este munca asiduă.) - Harry Golden
- A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a fool trusts either of them. (În viață e nevoie de puțină politică și de puțin noroc, dar numai un nebun se poate încrede în ele.) - P.J. O'Rourke
- You just don't luck into things as much as you'd like to think you do. You build step by step, whether it's friendships or opportunities. (Lucrurile nu se întâmplă așa din noroc cum ne-ar plăcea nouă să credem. Ci se construiesc pas cu pas, fie că e vorba de prietenie sau de oportunități.) - Barbara Bush
- In my experience, there is no such thing as 'luck.' (Din experiența mea, nu există "noroc".) - George Lucas
- Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure. (Succesul e o chestiune de noroc. Întreabă pe oricine a eșuat.) - Earl Wilson
- A business like acting is 90% luck. You can be a star one minute and out of work the next. (O meserie ca actoria e 90% noroc. Poți să fii vedetă o clipă, iar în următoarea să nu mai ai de lucru.) - Amber Tamblyn
- I don't believe in luck. I believe everything happens for a reason. (Nu cred în noroc. Consider că totul se întâmplă cu un motiv.) - Nelly
- I'm lucky. Hard work is the key, but luck plays a part. (Sunt norocos. Munca destoinică este cheia succesului, dar norocul joacă și el un rol.) - Neil Diamond
- Art depends on luck and talent. (Arta depinde de noroc și de talent.) - Francis Ford Coppola
Alte exemple de fraze cu luck
- Luck is against me.
- The best of luck to you.
- Oh, just my luck!
- Luck comes to those who look for it.
- Please wish me luck.
- You're in luck.
- I wish you the best of luck.
- What a stroke of luck.
- She always boasts of her luck.
- You're in luck because the boss is in.
- Luck smiled on us then.
- And soon your luck will turn for the better.
- I wish you good luck.
- Good luck to you!
- Sure. Good luck!
- Good luck.
- Have the devil's own luck.
- I envy him his luck.
- I've got the devil's own luck in everything.
- Luck out on an examinations.
- Best of luck in your tournament.
- Good luck!
- I envy you your luck.
- He had his share of luck.
- I wish you good luck.
- Better luck next time.
- It's bad luck to say that.
- Don't push your luck.
- Sooner or later his luck will run out.
- Sooner or later, his luck will run out.
- Sooner or later he will run out of luck.
- She attributed her success to luck.
- We survived by sheer luck.
- He had the luck to catch the train.
- Luck gradually smiled on me.
- I wish you good luck with your new responsibilities.
- I ordered some books from to luck.
- Come to the end of one's devil's luck.
- I am happy about your good luck.
- Luck turned in my favor.
- We had the luck to win the battle.
- He had no luck in finding work.
- You're in luck. The plane is on time.
- His success was in part due to luck.
- He owes his success only to good luck.
- He attributed his success to good luck.
- The people exulted over their good luck.
- He owes his wealth to good luck.
- He ascribes his poverty to bad luck.
- Don't envy others for their good luck.
- He owes his success to good luck.
- By good luck, he was in time for the station.
- Sleep and wait for good luck.
- A calamity was avoided by sheer luck.
- Lady luck is smiling on me, and I'll be fine.
- Don't press your luck, kid.
- Good luck alternates with misfortune.
- Lady Luck favors the adventuresome.
- He attributes his success to good luck.
- He attributed his failure to bad luck.
- Alas, what ill luck has befallen me!
- When Tom lost his wallet, he was out of luck.
- My success was largely due to luck.
- My efforts have brought me good luck.
- He ascribes his failure to bad luck.
- She attributed her success to good luck.
- She ascribed her failure to bad luck.
- I had the luck to find a good job.
- He often attributes his failures to bad luck.
- His success was largely due to good luck.
- His success was due in part to good luck.
- Is his failure ascribable to incompetence or to bad luck?
- His luck has changed, he is going to the dog, but no one even lifts a finger to help him.
- Don't set your failure down to bad luck.
- Our success was due in part to good luck.
- As good luck would have it, a steamer passed by and they were saved.
- A little bit of luck sometimes leads to an unexpected success.
- Luck plays an important part in your life.
- Luck and hard work are necessary if you want to advance in life.
- He recalled that a collision had been avoided by sheer luck.
- It is through hard work that he succeeded, not through good luck.
- He owes his success both to working hard and to good luck.
- This book is my good luck charm, I read it every five months.
- "Buy a lottery ticket or something?" "Well, I don't think I've got much luck with gambling."
- Having hit a streak of bad luck, my fortune had gone to pot in no time.
- I'm sure it's tough taking part in two sets of activities but good luck!
- Bill won the match, not so much by good luck as by real ability.
- Her ability to amass a fortune is due to luck and hard work.
- He recently had the bad luck to incur his boss' wrath and got sent out to work in the boondocks.
- His old company gave him the shaft. But I admire the way he turned bad luck into good and did even better with his own business.
- If it hadn't been for Lindbergh's luck and his knowing the ropes of flying, he could never have succeeded in hopping the Atlantic.
- After a streak of bad luck a persistent gambler will be forced to play for high stakes.
- I don't have good luck, so I don't play pachinko or buy lottery tickets.
- Even if your sentences were actually senseless, you at least have the luck to be able to form beautiful sentences.
- A creepy cry that sounds like a human voice, velvet black wings, the image of tearing into dead flesh; crows are known across the world as a ill-omened bird that flies down with ill-luck.
Exemple din articole cu luck
- Pot Luck is an open thread.
- Development exec Alex Schwartz says, "We look forward to working alongside Dam Things to build on the mythology of the Good Luck Trolls while delivering the sense of adventure, heart and comedy that DreamWorks Animation is known for.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru luck
Produse referitoare la "luck"