- Great art is as irrational as great music. It is mad with its own loveliness. (Adevărata arta este la fel de irațională ca muzica adevărată. Este înnebunită de propria-i frumusețe.) - George Jean Nathan
- Happiness is the only sanction of life; where happiness fails, existence remains a mad and lamentable experiment. (Ferciirea este singura pedeapsă a vieții; când fericirea eșuează, existența devine un experiment nebun și lamentabil.) - George Santayana
- Every man who is not a monster, mathematician or a mad philosopher, is the slave of some woman or other. (Orice bărbat care nu este un monstru, matematician sau filozof nebun, este sclavul unei femei sau al alteia.) - George Eliot
- Being in a minority, even a minority of one, did not make you mad. (A fi într-o minoritate, chiar și o minoritate de unul, nu te face nebun.) - George Orwell
- Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one. (S-a spus bine că oamenii gândesc ca o turmă; se poate observa că o iau razna în turmă, și își revin încet, unul câte unul.) - Charles Mackay
- I suppose it is much more comfortable to be mad and not know it than to be sane and have one's doubts. (Bănuiesc că e mai ușor să fii nebun și să nu știi decât să fii sănătos și să ai îndoielile cuiva.) - G.B. Burgin
- I have never seen a more lucid, better balanced, mad mind than mine. (Nu am văzut niciodată o minte nebună mai lucidă și mai echilibrată decât a mea.) - Vladimir Nabokov
- A film is like a mad arranged marriage, with all these people who don't necessarily want to be with each other forced into this intimate, exhausting process. (Un film e ca un mariaj nebunesc aranjat, cu toți acei oameni care nu doresc neapărat să fie unul cu altul, forțați să facă parte din acest proces intim, epuizant.) - Jason Flemyng
- Girls say they want the truth, but then they get mad. Guys mean what they say and say what they mean. (Fetele zic că vor adevărul, însă după aceea înnebunesc. Băieții cred în ceea ce spun și spun ceea ce cred.) - Ne-Yo
Exemple de fraze cu mad
- What is he mad at, I wonder?
- He has gone mad.
- Are you mad.
- You are mad to try to do it all alone.
- She is mad at me.
- He is mad about you.
- She is mad at you.
- He is mad on gambling.
- He is inclined to get mad.
- It's natural for him to get mad.
- We are all born mad.
- You will drive me mad.
- She was mad with anger.
- I get mad at his arrogance.
- I'm sure Mom will get mad.
- He went mad because of the shock.
- He gets mad very easily.
- He is mad about tennis.
- He went mad on tennis.
- He is mad about football.
- He is either drunk or mad.
- He is mad about music.
- He was raging mad.
- She drives me mad.
- I bet he will get mad at you!
- No, I'm not mad at you, I'm just disappointed.
- He was so sad that he almost went mad.
- Are you mad that you should do such a thing?
- Your wife is mad at you.
- She went mad because of the shock.
- He is as mad as a March hare.
- Don't worry. I am not mad at you.
- There was a mad rush toward the exit.
- Her words made me mad.
- It would be foolish, not to say mad, to do such a thing.
- He was good and mad by that time.
- He went mad when he heard the story.
- The poet went mad in the end.
- Unless you turn the radio off, I will go mad.
- I'm so mad I want to scream and break everything!
- For a moment there, I thought he had gone mad.
- He got mad at me for calling him 'shorty'.
- Dreams can make me mad.
- I bet teacher's going to get mad!
- You are mad to go out in the snow without a coat.
- She wished her mother would not be mad at her.
- That noise is almost driving me mad.
- The boy is mad for a bicycle.
- Grief drove her mad.
- She went mad after the death of her son.
- Now, I'm going mad to play the flute.
- Is he mad that he should say such a foolish thing?
- It was mad of him to try to swim in the icy water.
- That terrible noise is driving me mad.
- She went mad with delight to hear the news.
- He was so mad, that he forgot to eat dinner.
- Who that has reason will listen to such a mad man?
- She went nearly mad with grief after the child died.
- I couldn't care less if the teacher is mad at me.
- It rained like mad for about a half-hour.
- The prisoners fought one another like so many mad people.
- His mother went mad after the death of her son.
- What if I miss the deadline? "I bet he will get mad at you!"
- John is mad about pop music.
- This incessant noise drives me mad.
- After a mad dash down the stairway, I missed my train by a second.
- Her eyes shone with joy when she saw that her mother was not mad at her.
- You don't have to dress in a mad rush; we've got time.
- He was still mad about the accident despite his wife's conciliatory words.
- Clara's lack of responsibility drives me mad.
- The tragic news drove his mother mad.
- Are you mad that you should stay up all night playing cards?
- Bill got mad and called Dick names.
- I don't want to remember. I feel I'll go mad through rage.
- The man got mad when his wife called him names.
- It was a terrible confusion; Sue slipped later in the water. They're all mad at you.
- Brian is mad because Chris obviously does not intend to return the money.
- There are people who go mad for the nostalgic feel and also those who love originality.
- News of her son's death in battle drove her mad.
- As is often the case with young people, John is mad about pop music.
- I don't know what to do with that guy. No matter how mad I get at him he just takes it in stride and pays no attention.
Exemple din articole cu mad
- Check this podcast for an in-depth conversation with Rusko, touching on subjects from his upcoming OMG album (due on Mad Decent in early May), to the origins of dubstep, to how he got started in music, to his favorite things about .
- [SPOILERS] While a solid character-building exercise and exploration of class in early-'60s society, "My Old Kentucky Home" wasn't the kind of Mad Men episode I especially enjoy, because it had little baring on any storylines.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru mad
Produse referitoare la "mad"
The Editors of Mad Magazine