- It is very important to make sure the person you're marrying is like minded. It's crucial for a couple to have shared goals and values. The more you have in common the less you have to argue about. (Este foarte important să te asiguri că persoana cu care te căsătorești este pe aceeași lungime de unde cu tine. Este crucial ca un cuplu să împărtășească aceleași valori si idealuri. Cu cât aveți mai mult în comun, cu atât mai puține motive de ceartă.) - Barbara Friedman
- It is good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy. (Este bine să ai bani și lucruri care pot fi cumpărate cu ei, dar este bine și să verifici din când în când și să te asiguri că nu ai pierdut lucrurile pe care banii nu le pot cumpăra.) - George Horace Lorimer
- Everyone is your best friend when you are successful. Make sure that the people that you surround yourself with are also the people that you are not afraid of failing with. (Toată lumea e prietenul tău cel mai bun când ai succes. Asigurați-vă că oamenii de care vă înconjurați sunt și cei cu care nu vă e teamă dacă eșuați.) - Paula Abdul
- Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. (Înainte de a arăta pe cineva cu degetul, asigură-te că ai mâinile curate.) - Bob Marley
- When you say "yes" to others, make sure you're not saying "no" to yourself. (Atunci când spui "da" celorlalți, asigură-te că nu-ți spui "nu" ție însuți.) - Paulo Coelho
Exemple de fraze cu make sure
- You should make sure of the fact without hesitation.
- Make sure that the complaints are dealt with as quickly as possible.
- When you take shelter, make sure you go under a big tree.
- Make sure that you arrive at seven o'clock.
- Please make sure.
- Make sure to turn off all the light before going out.
- Make sure that all of you arrive at nine.
- Before you leave home, make sure your pets have enough food.
- You should make sure of the facts before you write something.
- The man in charge of the merry-go-round decided to make sure everything was working properly.
- Make sure you have reserved a room at the hotel.
- Just make sure that credit is given : From The Herbs, by Leon Thomas, published by Herbal Life.
- Whichever you choose, make sure it is a good one.
- You'd better make sure that it is true.
- Then he went back over it to make sure it was right.
- Search your pockets again to make sure of it.
- Before that, we had better make sure of the fact.
- Make sure that the dog does not escape.
- I'll make sure of it.
- Please make sure that your seat belt is securely fastened.
- People know how handy you are to have around. You're a real jack-of-all-trades but make sure you don't turn out to be master of none.
- Make sure that chair is firm before you sit on it.
- We're trying to make sure that the work is shared out equally.
- I always make sure whether my name is on my paper.
- I want to make sure what time I'm supposed to leave.
- To make sure that I said all the right things in the letter.
- I'd like to make sure of the time.
- You would do well to make sure when the next bus starts.
- Make sure you get plenty of rest.
- Make sure you turn everything off before you leave.
- You should make sure of it before you go.
- Make sure that the lights are turned off before you leave.
- Make sure you go to a doctor if you get worse.
- Make sure that the device is attached firmly to ceiling.
- When suddenly faced with a dangerous situation, hold your horses - make sure of the proper action, then act.
- Will you make sure of his return?
- I must make sure whether he is at home or not.
- I telephoned to make sure that he was coming.
- You had better make sure that he is at home, before you call on him.
- He told me to make sure of the date.
- Make sure that they will come here late.
- I must make sure of the fact before I blame her.
- Make sure that you pick me up at five, please.
- Please make sure that the door is locked.
- Make sure that the sick are properly attended.
- Make sure that the sick are properly cared for.
- When you leave the room, please make sure you turn off the lights.
- You had better make sure that he is at home before you call on him.
- Make sure you save the receipt.
- Today's a school day. I'd better make sure not to be late ...
Exemple din articole cu make sure
- With so much riding on the results of the upcoming Census, Senator Jennifer Beck, Assemblywoman Caroline Casagrande and Assemblyman Declan O'Scanlon, all R-Monmouth and Mercer, are encouraging all residents to make sure they are counted .
- Make sure you don't make the decision of which hearing aid is best for you without the help of the right health care professional.
- figures, it always makes sense for leaseholders to check their service charge demands and to make sure they know what to do if there is something awry.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru make sure
Produse referitoare la "make sure"
Susanna Leonard Hill