Fraze exemplificatoare cu means
- She means to succeed. (Și-a pus în gând să reușească.)
- She means you to succeed. (Ține să reușești.)
- Tax shall be collected by means of deduction at source. (Impozitul se percepe prin reținere la sursă.)
- This means that AOX need not be measured. (Aceasta înseamnă că AOX nu trebuie măsurat.)
- Truly loving another means letting go of all expectations. It means full acceptance, even celebration of another's personhood. (Să iubești pe cineva cu adevărat înseamnă să lași toate așteptările deoparte. Înseamnă să-l accepți pe celălalt complet, chiar să celebrezi personalitatea acestuia.) - Karen Casey
- He who chooses the beginning of the road chooses the place it leads to. It is the means that determines the end. (Cel care alege începutul drumului alege locul în care acesta duce. Mijloacele determină scopul.) - Harry Emerson Fosdick
- Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. (Atât în știință, cât și în religie, cercetarea cu scepticism este mijlocul prin care se cerne intuiția profundă din absurditatea profundă.) - Carl Sagan
- Courage means going against majority opinion in the name of the truth. (Curajul înseamnă să înfrunți opinia majorității în numele adevărului.) - Vaclav Havel
- To be nobody but yourself, in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. (A fi tu însuți, într-o lume care se străduiește din răsputeri și fără încetare să te transforme în altcineva, înseamnă să duci cea mai grea luptă pe care o poate duce o ființă umană și să nu încetezi vreodată a lupta.) - E.E. Cummings
- War is a continuation of politics by other means. (Războiul este o continuare a politicii prin alte mijloace.) - Carl von Clausewitz
- An aim of an argument should be progress, but progress ultimately means little without victory. (Scopul unui argument ar trebui să fie progresul, dar progresul, în ultimul timp, înseamnă puțin fără victorie.) - Gary L. Francione
- To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation. (A alege îndoiala ca principiu de viață se aseamănă cu a alege imobilitatea drept mijloc de transport.) - Yann Martel
- Diplomacy is a continuation of war by other means. (Diplomația este un război continuat prin alte mijloace.) - Zhou En Lai
- Orthodoxy means not thinking - not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness. (Ortodoxismul înseamnă lipsa gândirii - lipsa nevoii de a gândi. Ortodoxismul este inconștiență.) - George Orwell
Alte exemple de fraze cu means
- Language is the means the means by which people communicate with others.
- It is by no means certain.
- Try by all means.
- Do come by all means.
- There are no means of getting there.
- By all means, you must come.
- He used all available means.
- He will by no means come.
- "May I go with you?" "By all means."
- I tried all possible means.
- Every means has not been tried.
- Come and see us by all means.
- I need to get there soon by any means.
- Please do so by all means.
- I want to see her by any means.
- Do it yourself by all means.
- I said to myself, "I wonder what she means."
- Take every possible means.
- I will do it by all means.
- I will come by all means.
- I'll do it by all means.
- Yes, by all means.
- We tried all means possible.
- All possible means have been tried.
- Try it by all means.
- By all means.
- Do it by all means.
- He did it by unfair means.
- I have tried every means imaginable.
- Every imaginable means.
- Please come and see me next Sunday by all means.
- We have to use every means to persuade him.
- This means that others can only come to know you and like you by listening to what you say.
- This probably means war.
- Can you tell me what this word means?
- "May I use your telephone?" "By all means."
- This is what he said: "I shall return by all means."
- He says one thing and means another.
- This is the means by which I can find him.
- "May I use your dictionary?" "By all means."
- Health means everything to me.
- Health means everything.
- I'm by no means angry with you.
- I wonder what this phrase means.
- By all means stop in to see us.
- I have no means to get there tomorrow.
- I tried to persuade him by all possible means.
- All of them have independent means.
- She is by no means honest.
- I wonder what she means by those words?
- Her means are small.
- She would by no means tell a lie.
- She is by no means stupid.
- She is by no means selfish.
- She was by no means happy.
- She is by no means angelic.
- She is no means beautiful.
- She is by no means polite.
- She means more than my life to me.
- I live above my means.
- He lives within his means.
- He is by no means stupid.
- You should try to live within your means.
- You should live within your means.
- You must not live beyond your means.
- He lives above means.
- Try to live within your means.
- Please come to my house by all means.
- What he said was by no means true.
- There is no means to get in touch with him.
- What he said is by no means true.
- He tried to approach her by every possible means.
- He was by no means happy.
- He is by no means kind.
- He is by no means bright.
- Why of course, that's what the "surprise" means.
- This means nil.
- I win by all means.
- Every means has failed.
- That means sure death!
- By all means. Go ahead.
- You must come to the party by all means.
- It is by no means easy to please everybody.
- Then that means I lost everything.
- Your friendship means much to me.
- Both of the means are dangerous.
- I can't figure it out what he means.
- I am at a loss to know what Taro means.
- Astronomy is by no means a new science.
- We must avoid war by all possible means.
- The telephone is a means of communication.
- That politician is by no means honest.
- It is by no means easy to satisfy everyone.
- It is not the means which matters, it is the end.
- The explanation is by no means satisfactory.
- We must carry out this plan by all means.
- I don't know why he can live above his means.
- I don't know what this word means.
- I could not solve this problem by any means.
- I went up to the roof by means of a ladder.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru means
Produse referitoare la "means"
Peter J. Osterbauer M. D.
J. Mack Stiles
Faith Erin Hicks